Slave For The Rich (Niall Horan)

Hi im Meadow Jones and this is my story of how I became a slave(maid) for the Horan family.

Meadows P.O.V.

I walked up the shiny tiled steps as i look at my reflection in each one, i reach the door and knock twice my stomach started to hurt, i didn't know what this family was like, was they going to mean to me, nice to me or were they just a stuck up family that thinks they're better than anyone else. Door opened slowly as a girl with blonde hair and hazel eyes about the same age as me, peered threw the door.

'Can i help you' her voice was quiet and stiff

'Err yes im the new maid Mrs Horan sent for me'

'Excuse for a moment while i check with her' she closes the door before i even get a chance to reply, how ignorant, I took in my surroundings they had beautiful garden with every flower you could think of, statues scattered across the laurn they were kind of creepy if i must say it felt like their eyes follow you. i quickly turned around to the door opening again an it wasn't that girl, it was a tall skinny women, with brown hair with blue eyes she didn't look rich if im honest her hair was up in a messy bun, she had hardly any makeup on, also she didn't dress rich either she was wearing black skinny jeans with a white blouse and white high heels.

'You must be Meadow Jones' her voice sounded very posh though i was shock that by the way she dresses that her voice would sound like that

'Yes I am, an you must be Mrs Horan' i say shaking her hand, her hands were so soft it was unreal

'Yes indeed please come in an meet the rest of our staff' she signals me into the house, I walk into the massive but gorgeous house, she shut the door behind me a walked next to me as my gaze glanced around the house.

'Right this way' she says turning left towards a door I follow her as she opens it

'Right everyone this Meadow our new maid please make her feel at home' I look around and see all the staff she had a butler, a chef, servant, two maids including me and many more. They all smiled at me as Mrs Horan shoved something into my arms a maid outfit great.

'Here you go Meadow,now go an get changed' she points upstairs 'second door on the left sweet heart' I just nod an head out of the room an up the stairs an into the bathroom I knock just in case but no one answers so I just walked in a lock it behind me I place the outfit on the toilet seat as I undress. I finally undress an shove on the maid dress its alright I guess a bit short, I shoved on skin colour tights so it wouldn't be as bad then I slip on the flat shoes which had a white bow on it to match my dress, I look at myself in the mirror an it wasn't that bad if I was honest.

I unlocked the door, grabbed my clothes an headed down stairs an back to Mrs Horan she looked at me amazed

'Wow darling you look beautiful, now you need to put your hair in one of these' she hands me a dounut an I walk over to the mirror she hands me a brush. I brush my hair then shove it up into a pony on top of my head, I slid the dounut threw and the rest was easy, after that I was done.

'Magnificent now put some of this on' she hands me mascara and foundation, I don't normally wear makeup only if I'm going out for the night I guess Ill have to, then I shove on the mascara an then put on the foundation I didn't put too much or ill look orange. She smiles at me.

'That's better, now here's Demi she'll show everything you need to know good luck' she taps my shoulder

'Thank-you' I say as she shuts the door behind her, this dress was so uncomftable I just wanted to rip it off I start to pull the dress seeing if it will go down any further but it won't

'Dress annoying you' Demi ask looking at me

'Yep' I say giving up of irrant it was

'You'll get used to it' she smiles

'Really' I laugh

'It'll take a couple of days' she laughs back I just give her are you serous look 'come on let's get you started upstairs' we head out the room an upstairs an into a massive bedroom

'Right you start in here and ill be threw there so just shout me if your stuck' she points to a door that leads to the bathroom

'Okay thanks' I smile as she passes me cleaning products an heads off in the bathroom

It wasn't really that bad in here just needed the clothes an everything moved an the self's needed dusting, I moved the clothes into a basket that was in the bathroom, hoovered the floor then started to clean the selves I grab the duster an started from the bottom self, it was easy until I got to the top were I couldn't reach so I had to go on my tip toes making my dress lift up a bit.

'You okay there' I jump knocking books off the self shit I'm such a cults, I turn around to find a cute blonde haired boy with gorgeous blue eyes stud there, he looked amazing he didn't seem to dress posh either just a plain light blue t-shirt with jeans an some nike blazers he was hot an I mean super hot his body was amazing I could see the muscles threw his t-shirt,I just stared at him when I realized what I was doing shit I snap out of it as he smiled at me looking me up an down then stopping at my face.

'You new here' he asked I just melted under that gorgeous accent

'Err yeah I just started' I reply as my hands shake like crazy

'What's your name' he asks walking closer towards I just step back a little

'Meadow' he just smiles showing off his perfect teeth

'What a lovely name' he says I blush he just smiles again

'Thank-you' I blush even more

'I'm Niall' he holds out his hand

'Nice to meet you Niall' I shake his hand,what is it with these people an their soft hands

After I just stud there an It felt awkward so I just pick up the books off the floor as Niall stared at me I went on my knees an I pick up each book one by one then I lifted my head, I then realised were it was facing oh god I'm facing his bulge that is currently poking out of his jeans I gulp as I rise to my feet placing the books back on the self.

'Niall sweetie' I hear a womens voice shout from downstairs

'I'd better be off ill see you later Meadow' I just wave as he rushes out the room an down stairs, he was just irresistible I'm surprised how I held myself together he was too gorgeous.

**********

Hope you like this new story,there will be more of it tomorrow :) x