Good Memories

Meadow's P.O.V.

Its been a two week since I left to come to New York with my mum its been hard but ive manage to have a good time ive even bin for a baby scan and I even got a photo I just cant but keep looking at it and I decided to send to Niall including the presents igot everyone else. I got Demi a charm braclet with a picture of me and her, I got the boys a pair of ray banes(dont know how to spell that) each different colours and Niall the baby photo of course also including a photo album I made of all of us it took me awhile but I its finished and ready to send them off I just hope they like it.

I jump off the sofa and go to head out door. 

'where you going Meds' my mum asks from the kicthen I forgot she was in there

'im going to post these for my friends' I say holding up the bag in my hand and she grabs it.

'no ill do that you need to rest'

'mum im fine'

'no sit and rest, wacth tv or something ill be back soon'  I give up on her

'fine' I huff sitting on the sofa and turning on the tv to find a text from Demi

'I miss you when are you coming back' I smile and shed a tear

'I dont know yet I still need to think things threw but I promise I will come back im not going to leave you' I sit there waiting for a reply but none so I place my phone on the table and watch Picth Perfect.

Half way threw the door goesi jump up and open the door and find a delivery guy.

'a package for Miss Jones' I wonder

'yes thats me' he hands me the package and a note pad where I scribbled my signature and shut the door, I sit back down on the sofa and pause the film whilei open the package.  I open it and a note falls out on the floor I pick it up and read it.

'Dear Meds

I just wanted to say im sorry for breaking your heart I never wanted you to leave like that you shouldve told me about the baby I would understand also I've broke off the wedding because I realised I didnt love Beth I loved you I just want you to realise that and come back I need to see you face once again and so how much I do love and care about you so I sent you this hope like it.

Niall x'

A tear ran down my cheek, I couldnt believe it he called off the wedding because of me I feel so bad but at the same time pleased he didnt deserve to get cheated on and not by his own cusion either i just hope he's copping well with it and what would his parents think of it they wanted him to marry her so bad forcing him into it, my mum would never do that to me she would let me choose in my own time.

Anyway back to the gift, I open it to find a box with 'To Meds' written in posh writing I open the box to find, oh my god its beautiful I love it but how much did it cost oh god I dont want him spending most of his money on me. But it was gorgeous I placed around my neck it fitted perfectly I got up and looked in the mirror I loved it I really did. I sqt back down smiling like and idiot when my mum walked in I just concertrated on the tv seeing if she would notice the necklace.

Demi's P.O.V. 

Its been over two weeks since Meadow left I was worried thatshe would never return home and leave here with the boys im not saying its a bad thing but I needed her back, I layed on Zayns lap while we was waiting for Niall to get dressed he was missing Meds too I could see it his eyes but the cinema should take his mind off it for a while, he comes down stairs wearing his American tank top with blue skinny jeans and his blue and red nike blazers.