Whats Wrong With Me?

Meadow's P.O.V.

After Demi left I sat there with a banging headache and I felt really hot the heating must be on or something, then my belly started to hurt and I felt like I was going to be sick. I ran upstairs and to the bathroom and dangled my over the toilet I stayed like that for awhile then I was actually sick it was horrible after about five minutes of puking my guts up I decided to have a bath.

I ran the bath and strip off and shut the door and lock it even tough there was no one in the house but just to be safe, I jump in as the warm water ran over my body making me feel a little better I duck my head under the water an stayed like that for awhile thinking about all that's happened since I got this maid job my life as never been the same ive changed so much ive done stuff with a boy that I would've never dream of doing if I lived back where I was in New York and if you didnt know that about me well now you do.

I lifted my head and grab a towel for my body, I unlocked the door and headed down stairs to grab my shorts and t-shirt then the bell rang its probably no one special.

I open the door only to find Niall looking in same state as me

'what do you want Niall'

'we need to talk'

'about what'

'about us' I let him in as I walk into the frontroom and grabbed hairdryer Niall sits down not taking his eyes off me then I realise im stud in nothing but a towel shit bad idea.

'let me get changed then we can talk' he nods as I head up stairs slowly my body was aching like crazy I manage to get to the top step and then to my room where I shoved on my shorts and a vest top and then dryed my hair and shoved it up in a messy bun, oh god here comes the sick again I ran to the bathroom and shut the door was sick again I hated being sick.

Niall's P.O.V. 

I waited downstairs for Meadow as I still imagined her in that towel soaking wet it turned me on even tough I wasnt feeling myself it still turned me on, I hear a slam from the bathroom door and wonder what was going after five minuets Meadow came downstairs with a pale face ive never seen her like before did I hurt her that bad.

'Meds you okay'

'im fine now what was that you wanted to talk about'

'that can wait for a moment whats the matter with you your all pail and you was in the toilet for over five minutes whats going on is it me.'

'no dont be stupid Niall its not you, I dont know what the hell is wrong with me I keep being sick and its not good my body aches all the time I keep feeling hot' she places her head in her hands as I her soft cries

'Meds dont cry please ill take you doctors they can find out for you'

'I dont think I want to'

'come on you have to I hate seeing you this ill come on I will take you' I hold my hand as she grabs it and I lead her to my car and help her in.

'thanks for this Niall' she smiles

'its okay I just want to know that your ok' I smile and sort out my hair and make my way to the doctors. We finally arrived as I helped Meadow in as the doctor took her in by herself they wouldnt let me I dont know why probably because im not family.

Meadow's P.O.V.

The doctor took me into a room and checked my temperature which was high,

'have you ever expericenced any of this before miss Jones'

'err no never this is the first'

'when abouts did you start being sick'

'this morning around seven and eight'

'have you felt any pain to your stomach'

'yes I have what does it mean' I was dying to know what was wrong with me what if its cancer no dont be stupid it cant be cancer.

'well it looks like your pregnant' what no I cant be

'what'

'yes your pregnant congratulations miss Jones' I felt like fainting

'thank you so much doctor' I shake his hand and walk out to be greeted by Niallvi couldnt tell him this oh god what if its his well of course it is im only had sex with him oh my god this cant be happening what am I going to tell Demi and Harry oh god why me.

'so whats wrong with you'

'errrm nothing to worry about just need to take some painkillers and ill be fine'

'thats good now lets take you home'

We left and walked to the car I just couldnt believe it I was pregnant with Niall's baby how could I tell I just couldnt it would ruin everything between him and his girlfriend I just couldnt. We arrived at my house as Niall walk me in and sat me down on the sofa.

I still loved him even tough I hated him too but I couldnt I was carrying his baby he looked me as I looked down at my belly which was holding his baby and my baby too I just couldnt hate him I had to show him that, I looked into his eyes as I inched my face closer to his and he did the same his soft lips touch mine as they moved together in sinc, his hand travelled to my waist and pulled me closer to him I wrapped my hands around his neck as his tongue slid in my mouth.

I layed back as he layed on top of me, I ran my hand threw his hair as he smiled and made his way to my neck sucking on my soft spot making me moan.

'Niall' he smiles agaist my neck knowing that hes giving me pleasure, he leaves a love bite and lifts my top up leaving soft kisses on my belly

'Niall please' he looks up at me as his eyes beg me I just smile and I guess he takes it as a yes as he takes my top off leaving me in my bra then kisses down my tigh.

'Niall stop teasing'  he smirks as he pulls down my shorts and throws on the floor and then slowly pulls down my panties and shoves two fingers in I let out a sudden gasp as I feel his fingers move in and out of me over and over. He then shoves three fingers in,

'OH MY GOD NIALL!' I moan as my belly tightens up I cant believe im doing this an I'm pregnant Niall feels me tighting as he pushes his fingers in an out faster then ever.

'Cum for me Meds' he moans in my ear as I cum on Nialls fingers

and he pulls them out as I gasp for air.

***************

hope you liked it :)