Coming Home

Meadow's P.O.V.

Its been a month now that I've been away from my best friends,  and i have seemed to get better I've sorted myself out with the help of my mum and sisters and seeing my baby brother helped too realising that I have loads of people around me that care about me and im not on my own. I sit there with Archie in arms as me and my sisters joke around but I had to tell them that I wanted to go home tomorrow because I need to see my friends again.

'Hows my little angle' my mums says picking up Archie and placing him in his cot to get some sleep.

'Mum can I ask something' she looks at me and sits down

'yeah sure sweetheart what is it'

'ive been here for a month now and id really like to go home tomorrow'

'what you cant go we have had so much fun' Kelly blurts out

'I know im sorry Kelly I would love to stay but I need to go back' my mum sat there not saying anything, then gets up and walks upstairs

'mum I didnt mean to upset you' I call after her but no reply, right now ive gone and done it now she probably hates me now, Kelly amd Lily walk up after her and dont bother looking at me at all right now their mad at me now.

I get up and put my shoeson and head out the door

eaving my phone on the sofa I dont really need it, I shut the door behind me and walk out the drive way and Into the street an make my way to a feild that I used to come when I was six years old it brings back memories, I lay on a bench and close my eyes not caring what was around me I place my hands on my stomach and rub it, its got bigger and bigger ever since I came here well it would its been a month.

It starts to rain but I just carry on and lay there and shove my hud over my head from my jumper.

Meadow's Mum P.O.V.

I sit by my desk upset as ever I didn't want my Meds to leave not now and I know its been a month and she misses everyone but I just wanted her to stay here with us and be a family again it never been a proper family since Meadow left, but I couldnt be selfish she was eighteen and I had to let her make her own decisions. And I need to make one right now.

'Mum you ok' Lily enters the room

'yeah fine sweetie' she hugs me and kisses my cheek

'just checking mum' I smile at her as she shuts the door now that decision I need to make it quick before tomorrow. 

Meadow's P.O.V.

I get up from the bench soaking wet, I make my way back to my house I open the door when a pair of strong arms grab hold of me. I look up to find... my dad whats he doing here.

'Princess your freezing what were you doing out in that weather' he looks at me I just didnt now what to say he was back I thought id never see him again.

'Your back' is all I mange to say to him a hug him tight and cry

'hey sweetie its fine you dont need to cry im here now and im not leaving ever again' he hugs me back and sits me on the sofa, and wipes my eyes.

'I thought I was never going to see you again'

'I know but im here now' I smile as he returns it

'why did you come back'

'Your mum phoned me and told me everything, and I headed over here straight away' then my mum walks down the stairs as I get up and hug her.

'im sorry for upsetting you mum please dont hate me' I sob