Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend - 6.

LUNA~

What happened on our values Education class was just a mere act! I knew it! Jyle would never do something GOOD like that! Something touching. He's far from that.

I was just irritated the whole day. First, I have to sit with Jyle the whole day! Imagine, whole day! It didn't really made sense on the first period but when Jyle did not go back to his class, I knew he's going to sit beside me the whole day.

Second, I have to fight the urge to sit beside Kean. Why? Because "Mature Couples don't fight over a single seat." Ugh.

Talk about being so LUCKY.

When the clock stroked on two and twelve, I nearly screamed on top of my head. 2 p. m. means last class. Calculus. But I still have to sit beside Jyle, and still have to mourn on my happiness of being Kean's seatmate.

The teacher started giving off the last exam we did.

"As usual, Ms. Fray got the highest score." He gave me my paper marked with a red ballpen and have a note that said, "Very good," which is funny because I thought it's so childish, but I just kept it to myself. Jyle probably won't share my happiness over small things, Kean will. Jyle might even label me freak and weird.

I found the papers arrange from the highest to lowest. And sadly and unfortunately, Kean got the last paper.

"Mr. Daniels, what happened?" Mr. D asked, our Calculus teacher. Kean just smiled at him, unable may be to answer his question because he, too, doesn't know why and what happened to him.

He used to be good in Math. He's always with me, on the top scorers on Math. Maybe he just got distracted.

"Mr. Daniels, whatever problem you got, you have to work that out. That's not good. You failed your first three seatworks and first exam." Kean just smiled upon hearing this. I don't know if something's funny or what, but that's what I like the most, he smile at almost everything. He's a very cheerful and happy man, unlike Jyle, who always seems to have a problem. Poor man, Spent 25% of his life frowning and upset.

"Mister, can I have like, private tutor?" Kean asked. Which ignited every sleeping fire of hope inside me. Please please please.

"You mean, you want someone to teach you the lessons in privately and solely?" Mr. D cleared. Kean nod while smiling. His smile is amazing. He can light everybody's mood by just twitching his lips on a sweet and handsome smile.

"Okay, I'll leave you to Fray, then. Since she's the one who always got the highest scores," Mr. D announced to the class. I was so happy I felt butterflies on my stomach. No, scratch that, not on my stomach, on my whole being. It felt like the very gut of me tied up.

"Thanks, Mr. D. I hope to get good grades on my next works, with Luna," He addressed me and smiled. Have I told you that his smile is amazing? I don't know, i don't actually remember because he's awesomeness filled the very whole me.

Jyle looked at me with disgust, I just shrugged it off. I'm used to him, he always look to me in that way. I sometimes think that's actually how he sees me as a person. Disgusting? Annoying? Well, the feeling is mutual.