Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend - 4.

Say hello to the 4th chapter. :)) Hope you like it. Vote, fan, comment, whatever :). And spread! Haha :)

JYLE ~

Damn that girl. UGH!!! She ruined every girl’s dream of having a baby with me. She ruined my future! My future to have kids with someone I love!

Okay, i’m over reacting. But seriously, it freaking hurts.

“Sh*t girl, you’re impossible.” I said, groaning in pain. She just laughed at me. SHE’S LAUGHING. For Pete’s sake, she’s laughing! While me, I can’t even sit straight because my private’s seriously hurting! What a sadist.

“That’s what you get for being a pervert.” PERVERT?! I’m not. Okay I sometimes is. But not today. I’m just teasing her. And she got me wrong. Did she thought I’m seducing her? The hell I’m not.

There’s no point in arguing with her, so I just tried my best to sit up straight, held the steering wheel tight. The pain had eased, somewhat. And she stopped laughing, but still smiling.

I started the engine and I can see on my peripheral vision that she will start, again, an argue. I ignored her funny, agitated, expression and drive straight to the school gate. While driving smoothly on the road, she looked around and I noticed her shocked expression.

Maybe she recognized we’re on an unfamiliar road. Unfamiliar for her. The green bermuda grasses lie equally on the ground. Wide smooth roads with yellow lines on the middle. Few, yet big houses on the side, still with the green grasses on the side. Not the subdivision she’s in.

“Hey, where are we going? Where are you going to take me?” She said, wondering. I looked at her and smiled. Oh babe, I won’t let you win this day. I winked. I can see her shocked expression get more intense.

She face me and pushed me, which caused me to free the steering wheel from my hand.

“YOU PERVERT! DON’T YOU DARE!!!” She shouted at the top of her lungs, while doing awkward gestures with her hand.  Whut. I quickly grabbed the steering wheel, and looked at her with perplexity.

I can’t believe her. She’s impossibly loud.

“Don’t dare what? It’s not like I’m gonna do something bad to you! You Feeler.” She’s so paranoid. She’s paranoid, and sadist. She just rolled her eyes and then calmly said she’s not a feeler. She clearly is. I was just teasing her and she reacted so mad. 

“Bring me home.” She said, appeased. I ignored her and slowly head to the road to our house.

“I said, bring me home. My father might worry about me.” She pleaded. I searched for my phone and threw it to her. She raised the phone, confused, and asked what’s the phone for.

“Say you might go home late. Call him, text, whatever.” I said, not looking in her direction.

She started talking again about her undergarments, her shoe for the next day, where she placed her cardigan and other irrelevant things. I stopped the car. She might thought I stopped because she’s being so loud and annoying but no. Well, partly.