Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend - 1

Yay for the first chapter of my first story.

Hello, sorry for the late and short update. IDK, I always thought I've written enough but when I copy it in Wattpad, it's too short. Lol. I'll make up for it on the next chapters :) Oh and hey, School's really keeping me busy. 

-------------------------------------

LUNA ~

Sunday morning. I love Sundays! My dad works in a faraway land where I think Cinderella lives. Well, okay, not THAT far but far enough that Dad have to sleep there for 6 days a week.

Ding Dong

For some people, That is a simple buzz from outside, a sign that someone’s waiting there beyond our House Gate, waiting to be entertained. But for me, that’s the best music I can hear for the whole week!

Dad is home! Finally!

“Wait a minute, Dad!” I shouted, and  hurriedly wear my slippers and run for my life.

Just kidding.

When I reached the gate, I quickly grabbed the lock and open it. If someone is seeing me right now while I’m doing this, they might think I’m in a state of life and death and in a serious danger. Funny, i’m really excited since it’s been 6 days. 6 days that I’ve not seen my dad! His smile, his lovely voice, his deep addiction in playing guitar.

My dad is the most precious man for me. I have no mom, Dad said she’s a great woman, brown eyes, black hair. Dad also said she’s an architect and is great at drawing! But she left us, 16 years ago. I was like super innocent and super small, when she left us. So I have no idea how she look, how she dress, and how she address my dad. If she, by any chance, called my “Baby” or said “I love you” to me, I cannot remember. And I don’t care. I won’t care. I have my dad! Best dad. “Dad!” I throw myself at him and hugged him like wild.

“Hey, hey. My dear lunatic child, let’s first eat some breakfast.” My dad always tease me Lunatic.

He said that’s the reason why he named me “LUNA”, because he knew, from the day I was born that i’ll be like this, Partly-Lunatic.

While eating breakfast, Dad’s unusually quiet. He seemed bothered and worried.

“Dad, is there something wrong?” Dad quickly composed himself and smiled.

“Oh, nothing, really. Just.. Just eat.” I nod, but I can’t help but feel like something’s really wrong. It’s as if I had grabbed Curiosity out of nowhere and it just filled my head, haphazardly and casually.

I finished my breakfast and ran upstairs. I peeked at the living room and saw Dad playing Nash, his black Guitar. He’s playing sad love songs, and then I knew, somethings really bothering him. He usually plays Pop and Rock Songs. He plays Love Songs occasionally. Wait wait.. He plays sad love songs every 27th of July because that’s the day Mom left us, every 18th of September, because that’s Mom’s Birthday, and every 12th of June because that’s their Anniversary. But today isn’t one of those dates, far even.

I decided to check Dad’s backpack and see if I can get some hints.

Clothes, No. A Guitar Pick, no. Underwears? H*LL NO! I saw his phone and checked it. Nothing unusual, except for a new Video which I decided not to open because it seemed.. well, uh, let’s say, Private.

Oh. Papers. I scanned them. And found something. Oh hey, what’s this? A letter?

“Confirmation of Resignation?” Resignation? I realized I had said it loud. Loud enough that My dad heard me.