Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

A/N: Hello, this is my first story and first try. :) Comment, vote, fan, will be highly appreciated.  

The video on the right is my LSS lately :) smile, by Avril Lavigne.

-

JYLE ~

"Hey, desperate," My sister, Mich, said. I ignored her and continue searching the Campus' Most Beautiful Girls Page on facebook.

She's like that, she's always like that. She loves side comments, that's why I hate her. A lot of guys like her but I don't. They don't know who my sister really is. She talks about almost everything, everything irrelevant.

Cool, eh?

But I'm used to her. I actually had taught myself to shut out my self with her perpetual brutish side comments.  I also had taught myself to ignore her and her comments about what I'm doing with my life. Ignore her every time.

Every. F*ckng. Time.

I caught her smiling, in my peripheral vision. I know what she’s thinking, she thinks I’m guilty and shy of what I’ve done-- which is, honestly, a sheer b*llsht-- and that I’m ignoring her purposely for that.

“What? You can’t take the fact that you DESPERATELY posted some stupid advertisement on your campus’ online school paper?” She said emphasizing the word DESPERATELY. I stared at her with complete animosity.

“Mich, can’t you just.. shut up? And please mind you own business.” I said, “People do Stupid things on stupid times!” I added, and continued browsing the photos of The Most Beautiful Girls of Clandestine High School Page.

I heard the door slamming, and felt relief.

I hate it. She doesn’t understand my part. She’s not the one who have to deal with a big problem so she doesn’t have the right to taunt me with my desperate moves. And yes, I know, for a fact, that what I’ve done is utterly desperate.

Posting a stupid advertisement in our School Paper saying I need a girlfriend DESPERATELY? Yea, that can definitely make me look like a mutt.

But I’m not.

If I know, after seeing my ad and sense I’m in ‘SERIOUS NEED’, a lot of girls will prepare about it and impress me tomorrow. Who else doesn’t want to be my girlfriend? I know I’m conceited but I know, too, that I’m cool and handsome and a lot of girls talk about my awesomeness.

While browsing the photos, I saw Sheena’s Photo with the description:

NEED I SAY MORE?

Sheena Young.

The Campus Sweetheart, Junior Promenade Queen of 2010, and Dance Club President.

She’s beautiful, a good dancer and unquestionably photogenic. She’s downright perfect.

Oh yeah? Perfect? We’ll see about that. Being her ex.. nah. I can boldly descrie her as Psycho and obsessed, based on personal experiences.

Then I found this pretty petite girl named Luna Fray. Her face isn’t familiar, maybe she’s not that interested in social groups or something?

But she’s.. okay, she’s simple. And she’s a living proof of the famous saying: “Simplicity is Beauty.” Indeed.

“Jyle! JYLE!” I heard a familiar shout. Mom.

“Alright! Wait.” I said.

“Faster! Your future wife is already here!” Mom demanded.

“5 seconds!” I finally asked.

“FASTER, My dear! She’s waiting!”

Oh yeah. Let her wait.

Ugh. Have I told you the reason why I did that stupid advertisement saying:

WANTED: Perfect Girlfriend.

I mean, really PERFECT.

Doesn’t need to be inlove with me or whatever.

Must be good in acting.

Just for stupid reasons and needs.

Will pay for it, for any price.

URGENT AND DESPERATE.

- Jyle Collins

My mom just fixed me with some pretty girl in town, the prettiest, I may say. She wanted me to marry the girl she likes. So she’s setting us up. What a great idea! Right? Not.

“JYLE! Sheena is waiting!” Yeah, Sheena. My mom wants me to marry Sheena Young. My Psycho Ex-Girlfriend.

My mom wants me to marry someone I don't even like or love, I have the most annoying sister and have the most obssesed and Psycho Ex-Grlfriend. What more can I ask for? I have the most amazing life.

Not.