Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend - 3.

LUNA ~

The Collins guy just stared at me with disbelief. I’ve disappointed him. What a stupid I am.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Why the hell did I do that? Why did I pushed him? I should have not!

I continued the day and I never got the chance to be freed with my thoughts of Jyle. I hate it. I so f*cking hate it.

That’s my first chance to convince him and yet.. ugh. I walked in the corridors and I can feel their stares on me.

I wonder what people thinks on me. Maybe before, they think of me as that girl who prefer solitude than popularity. I know a lot of people knew me because my profile has been posted on the site for many times. But now, being Jyle Collin’s new girlfriend.. I don’t know. A lot of suggestions and views came in my mind abruptly but my mind can’t hold it.

I’m on my last period, Calculus. I hate that I can’t focus on the lesson because of this. Calculus is my favorite subject, call me geek or what, i don’t care. I don’t like getting distracted when it comes to Calculus. But I guess I can’t just ignore my classmates talking about my BOYFRIEND.

“Hey Luna, you’re so lucky!” the girl beside whispered. I just stared at them, me? Lucky? Ha-ha. Funny.

“Yes OMG You’re boyfriend spells sex.” The other girl said. Oh yeah?

“No, he spells arrogance, girls.” They just laughed at me and told me it was weird to say that on my boyfriend.

The moment I left the room, I searched for MY BOYFRIEND. I found him in front of my locker and waiting for me.

“Hey babe,” he said sweetly. This was very unusual of him so I thought someone important is around.

“Hey Sheena, so we’re gonna shop?” I heard a flirty voice said. Oh, I forgot. Sheena’s locker lie beside mine. What a lucky girl.

When I looked back on Jyle, he’s raising his brows in a manly and handsome way. It’s impossible how he manage to look handsome everytime. But I wonder too how he manage to be rude everytime.

Unlike Kean.

I saw Sheena staring at us, with a wide smile, on my peripheral vision.

I walked towards Jyle in a catwalk manner. And hugged him. While he’s hugging me, he whispered a very important note.

“This is your chance.”

Yes. This. I know I’m taking things OA but that’s just the way things are.

I took the moment that Sheena is on our side. I grabbed Jyle’s face and kissed his lip. He responded back to my kissing immediately. He pulled my head closer and I can feel the sweet entrance of his tongue. I heard Sheena said something in disbelief, but we continued kissing, feeling each other’s contentment and pleasure in our own mouths. I can feel his tongue fought mine and I can sense too the enjoyment we’re sharing on that moment.