Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend - 2.

LUNA ~

I drove my car to the school bringing no allowance and with my few savings on my wallet. I’ve got like small amount of hundreds with me.

I didn’t ask for another hundred today for school because I just thought Dad needs rest for his job hunting.

Which made me think, if Dad won’t get employed for weeks, that would create a big problem. Food, Clubs, Parties, and Fuel for my Car. So I really have to work on this Jyle Collins Project.

I laughed on my own ideas. Now I’m in great need, not really need because I’m in serious lunacy of materiality. So I’m in deep thought of freakish ideas. Whut.

The time I reached the school, I found myself searching for Jyle Collins.

Target found. As expected, I spied him mingling with girls, not to mention flirty girls. And through the tints of the windows, I saw some more girls walking to Jyle’s direction. So, the Girlfriend thing has made a trend. I wonder if I’d ever got a chance.

I thought of a way to capture Jyle’s attention. And don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I really want to be his girlfriend, I just thought this is the best and easiest way to earn money for my lunacy on materiality and for Dad, so I’m doing this. But I don’t like him. He’s so conceited and arrogant, but okay, no one won’t ever deny the fact that he is, unfortunately, handsome.

I will walk there, never mind the girls, and will just crack a smile unto him. And then walk. That’s the plan. I just thought Jyle would want a twist, a snobbish girl, maybe.

So I put on my pink bag, and went out of my car. Slowly, I walked to the direction of the entrance, I past on him, looked him on the eye, and cracked a slight and flirty smile. And then walked again, like a cat full of poise and cozy.

I preceded on my locker and never mind anyone.

“Hey, pretty,” I heard a familiar voice taunted.

“What?” I asked, trying to play the Snobbish Character I’ve made up.

“Hey, don’t get mad. I’m just being friendly.” He said, and I saw his mouth curve on the shape of a typical arrogant smile.

“I thought you’re flirting. I’m sorry.” I teased.

“Flirting? No, babe, I’m not. A lot of girls were trying to catch my attention, but you catch mine.” He boasted. Plan’s working. Why am I so great?

I smiled on him, which I thought was flirty enough. Flirty enough that he actually leaned on to my locker and looked me in my hazelnut brown eyes.

“Be my girlfriend, Luna Fray. I need it badly.” I heard him whispered. I snobbed him still and act like I didn’t know the current craze.

“You need a girlfriend? Badly. Oh C’mon, you can’t just grab some pretty girl and ask them to be their girlfriend.” I said, mocking.

And if I’m not mistaken, I saw his pupils dilated. Have I said it loud? I looked around and saw girls’ stare held mine. Uh oh.

He pulled me outside the school and cornered me on a red brick wall.

“My mom’s fixed me to marry Sheena. I can’t even stand to see that girl! I mean, she’s me ex, and she’s so d*mn obsessed! I just thought when Mom knew I have a girlfriend, and she’ll like her, she’d stop the madness she’d put me in.” He pleaded. Well, actually, I’m pretty convinced that he really doesn’t like Sheena Young.

“Please, Luna. All you have to do is just ACT. Act like we’re deeply inlove with each other and act like I’m the most precious guy for you.” He added. I stared at him, cracking a smile. I know he knew I’m teasing him.