Who's That Chick?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexi: Oh My Gosh...(C.O)

Carla: Becky..(C.O)

Lexi: Dont St.....(C.O)

Carla: Look at her Butt!

Lovely: Lameee......Everyone say that!

Lexi: Hahaha You right (Looks out the window)

Envy: (Giggles)

(Meanwhile Beauty is looking at videos on Youtube, Star is on the Phone with her Best "Boy" Friend (A Boy as A friend thats what she always say), And BabyDoll is in the Back of the Tour Bus on the computer for Class Cause she said we was to loud .. lolz What a Nerd)

Lovely: Aye Man...(Runs over to Envy and grab her half eaten Twix) This Mines .... !

Envy: Well its good (she wipes her mouth) Just let me finish it (she grabs it back and started to eat it)

Lovely: (Put up her hands) Go ahead Fat ass!

Envy: I know my ass fat (she bits the twix) and Roc made it fatter (then she winks at Lovely then Lovely Mouth dropped and then she gasps) Yup, and dont tell no one (she whisper to Lovely then Lovely went to sit by Beauty)

Lovely: Aye Beauty play that video (she points at a video that say "Me doing Gucci This (Gucci That)") Ok!........Ok?........Damn she can sing!

Beauty: I know right she awesome! (she pause the video and rewinds it) Aye Girls come here (everyone Moved in closer to them but babydoll) Babydoll!!

Babydoll: WHAAAAAT!?? (she walked from the back) What do you want?

Star: Bestie imma call you back .............. MuAhhh (She hangs up) whats up Beauty?

Beauty: Look at this girl Kill it (Babydoll came Closer and Beauty played the video)

Everyone but Lovely and Beauty: DAAAAMMMN! (The girl stopped singing and dancing and started to talk)

The Youtube Girl: Hey yall it Stacy aka BabyBlue !

Star: Wait pause it (Beauty Paused it) She have Green Hair!

Babydoll: No shit Sherlock!(she playful rolled her eyes and smiled at star)

Star: (Giggles) Play it (Beauty Plays the Video)

BabyBlue: Hit me up on Twitter @BabyB_2Cute and Facebook Stacy Blu (The video turns off)

Babydoll: (quickly went on Twitter and looked up Baby Blue) Wait... I cant find her !

Star: Try Facebook!

Babydoll: (She looked on facebook) Nope ..!

Beauty: Damn....! (she snaped her fingers)

Lexi: She was really good (she smiled)

Babydoll: Beauty look and see how long ago was that video

Beauty: (Beauty went back to the video) it say ......... (Gasps) One Year ago?

Star: Dammit! (she snaps her fingers)

                                        *Lovely's POV*

While me and the girls was trying to look for That girl BabyBlue , i get a unwanted call from a Unknown number!

Lovely: Hello, Lovely is talking!

???: Hey Sexy!

Lovely: Who this? (i walk away from the girls and sit on the couch)

???: Guess!

Lovely: My Pooh-Bear?

???: Whos Pooh-Bear? Is that the boy i seen you with at the mall from the Band?

Lovely: (Gasps) Phil!!! (everyone looks me and i cover her Big mouth)

???: Nope.....!

Lovely: Who the fuck is this then? (i get mad)

???:Yeah its Phil!

Lovely: (i smiled on the inside) So hey!

Phil: Whats up?

Lovely: None.....Chillen.......Killen (They both Laughs)

Phil: Want to chill to day?

Lovely: Cant!

The bus stops

Phil: why because of "Pooh-Bear"?

Lovely: Nope ... im not in Miami no more!

Phil: But i just seen you the other day!

Lovely: Im on tour..! im in ATL!

Phil: What the hell?

I hear A knock on the door but i didnt mind it !

Phil: I really want to see you!

Lovely: I really want to see you too! ....

Prod: Hey Baby Who you talking to?

Lovely: (To Prod) No one Babe! (To Phil) Imma call you Later (i hang up)

Prod: OK? (he kiss me)

                                                    -END OF P.O.V-

Lexi: Babe i miss you (she kiss Ray)

Ray: I miss you too! (he looks at Prod and Prod Shake his head at Ray) What?

Prod: Oh None! (Prod Looks at Star who is Shaking her head)

Ray: What ever! (star stroms out the Room to go to the back of the tour bus with Babydoll)

Envy: Ok? Weird? (she looks at Ray)

Roc: I know right? (smh)(Walks past Roc and Envy with Prince to sit on the couch across from Prod and Lovely)(P.O.V: Damn Carla is fine A.F .. wait Roc noo you with Env)

Prince: Ahh im bored! (Keisha gets on the bus)

Keisha: Hey Everyone its .... (she looks at her watch) its 12o'clock in the afternoon and Full Effect have to recored there songs.... she girls get your vocals ready!

Lexi: *Sings* Lalalalalala ... Ready! (keisha Left the tourbus and the girls followed)

                  IM SOOOOOOO SORRY ITS SHORT BUT HEY GOOD???