I'mma DIVA BITCH!

*RECAP*

*BackStage*

Prod: Hi Baby! (He tried to hug her but she pulled back) what happend

Lovely: Nothing (giggles)

Babydoll: Well we up next *They run on stage*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beauty: HEY MIAMI CRAZY TEENS (The crowd screams) Where my ANGELS??? (half of the crowd screams)

Babydoll: Where My DOLLLYYYSSSSS????? (the crowd screams)

Star: Where my STARSSS????? (the crowd went louder)

Babydoll: Star!

Star: Yes Babydoll?

Babydoll: When we walk in the store what do we buy first?? (The crowd scream)

Star: Duh! *The song start* Our Pretty Girl Bag,AYEE

Pretty Girl Bag, (AYEE) Pretty Girl Bag, (AYEE) Pretty Girl Bag (AYE)

Babydoll & Star: All the boys are on me 'cuz they see me poppin tags Girls steady hating 'cuz they loving my swag And my Pretty Girl Bag, (AYE) Pretty Girl Bag, (AYEEE) Pretty Girl Bag, (AYEEE) Pretty Girl Bag (AYE) All the boys are on me 'cuz they see me poppin tags Girls steady hating cuz they loving my swag!

Beauty: Get out the way, Beauty coming through Valentino bag match my Valentino shoes Boys on me heavy 'cuz I dress so nicely Diamonds on my neck, Oh I think they like me!

Star: I'm looking for that Louis, Prada, Gucci, I'm Star Hit my momma up and tell her put it on the card

Shopping blowing money, that's just who we are Pretty girls hit the mall in 5, 4, 3, 2 . . . lets get it!

*BACK STAGE*

Prod: Lovely come here (he walked away)

Lovely: (stood there)

Prod: (Stopped and turned around) COME HERE !

Lovely: (Foled her arms and walked over to Prod) What ? (he put them in a closet) Prod!

Prod: SHUT UP! (he covered her mouth) WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG??

Lovely: (moved his hand) You, Prod! ...... The way you looked at that girl!! (She looked down)

Prod: Babe all i want is you (He put her head up and kissed her) I love you Baby!

Lovely: I love you too! (she kissed back)

Prod: Now lets go (he opened the door and Lovely walked out)

Lovely: Prod Im Sorry! ....

Lexi: Lovely you missed Haterz!

Lovely: Did they do Gucci This?

Lexi: Nope!

*ON STAGE*

Babydoll: OMG ON EVERYTHANG!!

Star: Im so official yall you can check my record. My dress code is elevated , no one can do it better. What kind of chick you know wear louie from head to toe? Im Incredible.So ATL what you know about me? Frankie B Jeans Jimmy Choos on my feet. I walk up in the store they already know my name.