Did they make it?

*RECAP*

*RAY POV*

I wanna know how good they was , i wanted to hear too, i hope they could come with us on tour!

Ray: i wanna know what happend!

The Boys: me too

(The girls came back sad)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ray: What Happend

Lexi: Keisha said .... (C.O)

Carla: Hold on My Mommy is calling (She puts the phone on speaker phone so she can here over the loud music) Hi Mommy!

CM: Hi sweetie ... Im going on tour so i left you black card !

Carla: KK but how much did you put on it ?

CM: 100,000 dollers ...

Carla: OK!

MB and FE: DAMN (real low)

Prince: her mom sound like Nicki Minaj :1

CM: Have Fun My little Barbie !

Carla: Mom wait i have to tell you some thing !

CM: Spill !

(Carla went in side the house and went in the bathroom)

Lexi: Her mom is Nicki DUUUH!

MB: NO SHIT!

Envy: Yeah?? Shit??

Lexi: Yeah .... No one never knew .. and Carla never show anyone that Nicki is her mom

Envy: Carla is one spoiled girl ... when i said spoiled i mean SPOILED ! (She smiles) She gets what ever she want ... (C.O)

Lexi: Carla has a car already and she only 14 ....

MB: DAMMMN!

Lexi: But she independent .. she hate when a boy pay for her! (She looks at Roc) One time when me and Carla went on a double date , the boys was going to pay but Carla pulled out that BLACK CARD and payed for all of us.... she's my best friend ... with out my mom meeting Nicki i would've never met Carla!

Ray: Whos your mom !

Envy: Lexi has the best mom ever... her mom is BEYONCE!!

MB:*Mouth drops and turns to Lexi*

Envy: You see her hour glass shape... the girl got hips ! No HoMo ... *Giggles*

Prod: Whos your mom ?

Lexi: Its not her mom its her dad ! ... her dad is Drake !

Prince: DAMN! ....

Envy: my mom is a Vet ! ..... *She looks at Lexi* Your future job!

Lexi:Hell Yeah! ... ilove animals !

Roc: OH really? I have 2 dogs , 3 puppies , 5 Fighting fishes and 4 Cats ... beat that!

Envy: Here we go .... Ready to drop your jaws!

Lexi: hahahaha ... *Cough* ... well i have ... 5 Dogs .... 10 Puppies ... 3 Pigs .... 2 hosres ... 15 Ducks... 35 Coy Fishes ... and 1 Cow!

MB: *JAW DROPS*

Roc: Damn you have a Farm!

Envy: No Really she do ..... her mom Bought it for her when she turned 13 ! (She looks at Lexi) Matter of Fact , thats how we met ... Your mom hired my mom to see was you anmails ok .. Remeber?

Lexi: (Was trying to Remeber) O yeah .....!!!

Lovely: STOP JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT YALL MOMS! (She starts to tear up a little bit)

Prod: What happend? (he moves close to Lovely)

Lexi: Her Mom died......Her mom was... (C.O)

Lovely: Aaliyah!!!!!!!!

MB: *Jaw Drop again*

(Carla came back)

Carla: Sorry i took so long ! (She looks at the girls) well lets just tell them !

FE: OK .... 1..2..3.. WE GOIJNG ON TOUR !!!!!!!!! (They jump up and down)

MB: YEEESSSSS ( They start smiling from ear to ear)

Lexi: *Start Singing Love on top* Now everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear *FE SMILES A MB*

MB: *Blushes*

Lexi: Well we have a 2weeks to get ready for our first tour ..!

Envy: Today is Sunday Damn school tomorrow ... Keisha coming down to give our teacher a paper that we goin to be homeshooled (Lovely sucks her teeth) Then .. we can give our class mate our last GOOD BYES! *fake cries*

Ray: EVVVIIILLLL ENVY!

Envy: ooohhh like that ....but im staying with Endless Envy! *She Giggles*

Carla: SLEEP OVER AT MY PLACE !!!!!!! .......

MB: Yay!

Lexi and Carla: Sorry no Boys! *gets serious MB Face Drops* SIKE .... ! *They laughs*

Lovely: Whos gonna drive us home??? (They all look at envy)

Envy: NOO! ... i have a tiny car !

Lovely: That Tiny Pink Barbie volkswagen beetle ! ....

Envy: Leave My Barbie alone ....

MB AND FE: PLEASE!!

Envy: *Rolled her eyes* FINE !

Roc: (Jumped up and and down like a little girl) YAY YAY (Every one looks at roc) Sorry i thought the girls was goin to do it with me!

Ray: Yeah you thought wrong ! .....

Envy: (Looks at her iPhone) its 10:55 .. Leggo !

(Everyone piled up in her car)