Yay Ice Cream!

*RECAP*

Lovely: Here's my number ... Phil! (she gives him back his phone) here you go...

Phil: You is so pretty Lovely !! ... (he puts her hair behind her ear) so pretty .. i can make you mines!

Lovely: (Lovely giggles and flipes her hair) o stop it !

Prod: WTF IS GOING ON LOVELY??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil: Well ... (Prod stared him up and down) ...

Prod: Well what?? (he stepped up to Phil) ..

Lovely: Prodigy stop! (she got between them) Stop Phil!

Phil: Prodigy?? Right you in that group called..... Mi... Mindless Losers ..Im sorry Behavior! (giggles)

Lovely: stop it phil!

Prod: WHAT THE FUCK ! (He moved lovely out the way) IS THIER A PROMBLEM ABOUT MINDLESS BEHAVIOR???

Phil: you know what....(C.O He moved closer to Prod)

Lovely: Phil can you go please?

Phil: You know what bye! *Whisper to lexi* TEXT ME OK?? ....

Lovely: (Giggles then nodded .. then looked back at Prod who is Pissed off , then she watched Phil leave and then turned to Prod) Why do that prod??

Prod: WHY DO THAT?? (he moved closer to Lovely) WHO THE FUCK IS YOU TALKING TO ?? YOU MY GIRL FRIEND! (he grabbed Lovely)

Lovely: Prod stop please ! .. not here (prod let her go)

Prod: we well finish this (he walked away)

Lovely: (nodded) (POV: DAMN WHAT DID I JUST DO??)(walks over to the girls that didnt see nothing)

Lexi: hahahaha Star you dumb ... (she turned to Lovely who is walking there way) Lovely what happend??

Lovely: Nothing! .. (she walks to a shirt) omg i love this one .. imma get it! (she walks to A tutu) ohh mines!

Lexi: get it and come on (they walk to a cashier .. then bout there stuff and left) Foot locker!

*they walk to footlocker then seen the boys*

Envy: hi rocky (she hugs Roc)

Roc: sup sexy! (he huggs back)

Lovely: Prod .. can we talk? (she moves closer to him)

Prod: sure (he grabbes her hand .. and lead her outside of footlocker) what happend??

Lovely: Is we done?? (she looks down)

Prod: (Lefts her chin then kissed her) Never that .. i love you ! .... *he whisper to her* and Because your MINE! .. (He kissed her again)

Lovely: (POV: MY HEART DROPPED WHEN HE SAID THAT ... BUT IM FALLEN DEEP FOR HIM) ok i love you too ..(she kissed him back then they walked back in Footlocker) ohh look babe i love these shoes (she pick up some purple shoes) purple is my fave color!

Prod: ok get it ... (Lovely asked for her size then Prod payed for it) i love you baby ...(he hugged her then kissed her)

Lovely: Babe you know i could've payed for it? (she smiled)