Keisha is here , Yay!

IN LEXI CLASS.....

(Keisha walks in with MB)

Keisha: hi .. yes im here for Lexi Carter..here her sign out papers! (Keisha gives Ms.Tucker the papers)

Prince: you ready Sexy Lexi?

Lexi: Estoy tan feliz que va de gira con el comportamiento de Mindless! (A/N: I'm so happy we going on tour with Mindless Behavior)(she gets up and walk over to the boys)

Prince: Yo no sabía que usted sabe hablar español! (A/N: I didn't know you know how to speak spanish!) (Everyone looks at them with wierd looks)

Lexi:Hay muchas cosas que no sabes sobre mi Princeton! (A/N:  There is many things you don't know about my Princeton)(She winks at him)

Prince: oh lexi me gusta más acá de ti (He simles at her) ninguna manera maldita (A/N: oh lexi i like this side of you , no freaking way)

Ray: Ok Stop! ... We dont under stand the word yall saying ! (POV: IM SO JEALOUS)

Prod: FOR REAL!

Keisha: ok yall lets go get the other girls! .... (they walk out the class)

*THEY GET TO LOVELY CLASS*

Lovely: ok Im ready to go mann! (Keisha walks though the door) Yay!

Lexi: vienen en la encantadora ... ummm i mean come on lovely (she looks at prince)

Prod: hi sweetie! (he hugs Lovely)

Lovely: hi Poo Bear! (she hugs back)

Lexi: umm did i miss something here??

Prod & Lovely: NO? (they look at eachother)

Keisha: ok lets go ! (they leave to go to Envy class)

*ENVY CLASS*

Envy: YAY WE IS DONE WITH THE DANCE ! (SHE GIVES THEM HI-FIVES)

(Keisha walks in)

Envy: yay keisha look at this dance i made up!

Keisha: ok! (she walks in front of the room to watch the dance to Girls Talkin' Bout)

*The dance is done*

Keisha: wow that was good .. you made that up?? (she looks at Envy)

Envy: Yup all in one day ! ... (she smiles at the dance team)

Keisha: (Walks over to Ms.Diaz) Ms.Diaz ... here is my card ... i want them to be in Our next video!

Ms.Diaz: ok! (she get the card)

Keisha: ok girls come on !(keisha walks out)

Envy: Bye guys ... i love yall!

*CARLA CLASS*

Carla sees keisha walks in!

Carla: FINALLY!!

Lexi: come on! (carla gets up and walks over to them)

Keisha: ok lets roll! (everyone look at keisha like what the fuck)

MB and FE: dont say that!

*They get to the tour bus and see there clouthes and everything is there*

Lexi: autobús turístico agradable wow (A/N: wow nice tour bus)

Carla: Yo sé bien! (A/N: i know right !)

Prince: que sabe hablar español también (A/N: you know how to speak spanish too)

Carla: yo y mi bestie tomó la misma clase para aprender .. Nos tomó tres años para aprender de memoria! (A/N: me and my bestie took the same class to learn .. it took us 3 year to learn by heart ! )

Prince: FRÍO (A/N: COOL)

Envy: where do we sleep , keisha?

Keisha: well its up to the boys ! (she start walking off the bus then turned around) have fun on tour girls(she got off)

FE: SOOOO??? (The look at MB)

Roc: So what?

Carla: where do we sleep?? (she smiles softly)

Prince: usted puede dormir conmigo Carla (A/N: you can sleep with me Carla)(He smiles at her)

Roc: (POV: I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HE SAID TO HER .. BUT THEY WALKING TO HIS ROOM -______- IM PISSED OFF) Envy you can sleep with me ! (i smiled at her)

Envy:Ok! (Roc walked her to to his room) ohh nice room roc!

Roc: Thanks envy! (he sit on his bed) (envy put her stuff down and then walked out)

Lexi: i Wanna sleep with Ray! (she looks at ray , then ray smiled at her)

Ray:(POV: YESSSSS)

PROD: (POV: FFFFUUUCCCCCKKKKK I WANTED TO SLEEP WITH HER , HOLD ON THAT SOUNDED WEIRD)

Lexi:(Ray walked her to his room) bonita habitación de Man Ray (A/N: nice room ray man)

Ray: whaat did you just say??

Lexi: nice room ray! *giggles*

Ray: oh thanks! can you teach me how to speak spanish??

Lexi: seguro .... that means sure!

Ray: seguro ...?

Lexi: say this to princeton ... Ray Ray es el hombre del autobús de gira y no negro está pasando a la parte superior que ni siquiera Princeton .. y estoy diciendo si él tiene un problema que puede resolver esto, ¿no es cierto Princeton? .... *giggles*

Ray: what is Ray Ray es el hombre del autobús de gira y no negro está pasando a la parte superior que ni siquiera Princeton .. y estoy diciendo si él tiene un problema que puede resolver esto, ¿no es cierto Princeton?

Lexi: just go to him and say that! (she points at the door)

Ray: ok (he walks out and go to prince door and open it and see prince and carla kissing) ok? weird .. im sorry but what do this mean, Ray Ray es el hombre del autobús de gira y no negro está pasando a la parte superior que ni siquiera Princeton .. y estoy diciendo si él tiene un problema que puede resolver esto, ¿no es cierto Princeton? (Carla Laughs) what it means?

Carla: it means ray ray is the man of the tour bus and no nigga is goin to top that not even Princeton .. and im just saying if he got a problem he can solve that, aint that right princeton? (Ray covers his mouth and leaves)

Ray:(goes back in the room with lexi who is laying down) why told me to say that?

Lexi: because it would be funny ...(she sat up)

Ray: i saw your bestie kissing princeton , i had walk in on them! (he sat next to lexi)

Lexi: ninguna manera (A/N: NO WAY)

Ray: WHAT??

Lexi: No Way ! (she kissed ray on the lips)