UGH SCHOOL!

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Envy turns off the clock

Envy: yay its time for school, get ready! (she gets on top of Lexi)

Lexi: GET OFF ME ..!(She pushed Envy on the floor).... 5 MORE MINS !

Envy: OUCH! (she gets off the floor) ok ok ok ... i see how yall wanna do this! ....(Envy gets in front of the room) OMG OMG .... GIRLS ... GUESS WHO IS HERE AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Girls: WHO?

Envy: MINDLESS BEHAVIOR AHHHHHHH THEY LOOKING FOR THEIR #1GIRLS! AHHHHHH

(ALL THE GIRLS JUMPED UP AND RAN TO THE DOOR AND PAUSED)

Envy: hahahahahahahaha got yall!! (MB jumped up)

Prod: What Just happend??? ( they get up)

Envy: The girl are inlove with yall ... *Giggles*

Prince: (goes to Carla and hold her by her waist) sweet ...!

Roc: (POV: WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!?????? PRINCE GONNA GET IT)

Carla: *Giggles and leave the room to get dress*

the rest of the girls leave the room to get dress!

The boys get dress then go down stairs and go in to the kicthen ... Ray pulled out his left over tacos !

Prince: Damn Ray !...(He gives ray a stank face)

Ray: (he put his taco in the microwave)...WHAT?? (he look back at prince)

Prod: You can eat them all day! (he went to sit on the dinning room chair)

Ray: Hell yeah! (he take out his taco and start eating it)

Roc: Lets talk about the girls ! (He Sit by Prod)

Prod and Prince: Yeah!

Ray: Yeah (With a mouth full of food)

Prod: EWWWW! (he look at Ray)

Prince: (Shakes his head while Ray wiped his mouth) I like Carla .. a little bit !

Roc: (POV: OH MY FUCKING GOD HELL FUCK NOOOO THATS MY FUCKING GIRL! ... PRINCE GET BACK DUDE) (Carla walks down the stairs without anyone knowing and pause cause she hear the boys talking)..Im Starting to like Envy Guys (POV: LIE ..)

Prod: Lexi is all Mines! (He smiles)..

Ray: NOOOOO THAT IS MINE! (He said it real low then puts down his taco)

Prod: Ray you treat girls like shit ... you think every thing is funny then they leave your ass ... !

Ray: Lexi is I dont Known ... its something about her i like! (Carla smiles)

Prod: WHAT? HER BODY??? ..... the only reason you want her is to smash! ... Am i telling the truth?.. (Carl mouth drop then she walk in the room) Like how you did....(C.O)

Prince: ok Prod we get it!

Carla: Well im ready for my last day of school! (she smiles)

Prince: You look pretty, princess! (he gets up and walk to carla and hug her)

Roc: Yeah you do! (POV: WHAT THE FUCK! PRINCESS???)

Prod: where Lexi? (Lexi walks in)

Lexi: im right here sweetie!

Ray: Ughh i hate you .. you know i love DOMO .. why do this to me? (he fake cries)

Lexi: i wore it for you (she winks at him and then smiles .. ray smiles back then he looks at Prod who is getting mad)