VS 'Will you be mine for the day?'

(A/N: VS= valentine's special and Neon has a boyfriend that lives in Paris and yes Paris is in there and the clues are I heart shape)

Zero:

(Y/N) pov

(Y/N) pov

I laid down on my bed we were in Paris because her boyfriend Zero lives there and his family are one of the richest one like Neon.

So we are staying in his house well house I mean mansion.

Zero took Neon to the theatres they were watching '50 Shads darker' (perfect movie right lol)

He said that it ends at 1:00 pm right now is 12:00 oh and I forgot to mention they left 30 minutes ago and that tomorrow it Valentine's Day.

I checked my phone well I checked on wattpad that is one of my favourite apps then I saw my notifications.

'36'

So I went to check them all.

After I checked them someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked "Melody" she said "oh coming" I said as I ran to the door.

"Hi" I said "hello (Y/N)" she said "come in come in" I said as I went to a couch so she closed the door and came in.

"So what you want to talk about?" I asked her.

"Wait is this a about a boy?" I asked.

"No why?" She asked.

"Because Valentine's Day is coming like tomorrow" I said.

"Oh but still no" she said.

"Oh okay good" I said.

"Okay anyways what did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Well you know the movie that they went to watch" Melody said.

"Oh yes" I said.

"I don't think they should have watch it" she told me.

"Ohh ya but it Neon she's soooooo innocent" I said.

"Okay I trust your word" she said.

"Yes ma'am" I said.

"Well anyways I was also here to give you this" she also said then gave me a piece of paper.

"Good luck" that was all she said as she went out of the room.

I was really confused so I opened it up.

But then Neon texted me.

Neon: '(Y/N) tomorrow you can have a day off so can everyone else I already told them k c u after the movie.'

(Y/N): 'Okay Neon but why did you just tell me this now?'

Neon: 'Because I can't tell you'