Phase 3 X Trick Tower Part one

(Y/N) P.O.V

They dropped us on top of an tower "to pass the third exam you have to get to the bottom alive you have seventy-two hours to get down there now I wish you luck the third exam begins" Bean said. Then he left. Me,Gon, and Killua saw a stupid man climb down "I am the world's best rock climber" he said but a creature ate him "wouldn't want to be that guy "I said the two boys nodded their heads quickly. Then I started to walk then I fell in a hole I landed on my butt "ow" I said then I saw five watches then instruction it said "you will need five people to put on the watches" "so I'm going to wait here till four more people come" I said so then I went to one of the corner and slept.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (2 hours later)

  Kurapika P.O.V

I saw Gon,Killua, and Leorio but no (Y/N) so I went to Gon "Gon have you seen (Y/N) yet" I asked him "no" he answered. So I went to go ask Leorio and Killua but I got the same answer "no" so then a few minutes later Gon and Killua yelled mine and Leorio's name so we went there. "Why did you call us here" I asked them. "Haven't you seen less and less people" Gon asked me "ya" me and Leorio said "well there's holes" Kilua said. Then we looked around "I guess" I said then the two boys made me and Leorio jump into a hole. All of us met at the same place "that was fast" I said then I saw a figure at a corner "Who's that" Gon asked.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up from my two hour nap then I saw my friend's. "Who's that" Gon asked then I stood up "oh hi guy's" I answered. "(Y/N)?" They all said but Kurapika's voice was happier "what are you doing here" Kurapika asked me. "I fell into a hole and then I got here" I answered "oh ya grab a watch" I said then we left finally. We kept on walking until we got to this arena. We saw a man on stage and he said "to pass you will need to win three rounds". Then I saw four other people or prisoners at the other end "and if we don't win three rounds" I asked him "then all of you will have to do the hunter exam next year" he answered. "So if three of us lose then all of us lose isn't that right" I asked "yes" he answered "so who will want to fight me" he asked then threw off his cloak. " I will "I answered they all stared at me " What " I asked them then left.

~ ~ ~ Bendot vs (Y/N) ~ ~ ~ ( Deathmatch)   

Bendot attacked me but I dodged it (like a pro) then I attacked him and kicked him in the stomach he coughed out blood. Everyone looked surprised then Bendot hit my back that hurted but not that much. "Die you little runt" he said that made me very angry that made me pissed that made my eyes turn scarlet. The I grabbed my two sai then he tried to hit me again but I dodged the attack then I grabbed his collar and put my weapon an inch away from his neck and he was struggling to breath. "O-okay I g-give up" he stuttered then I let go of his collar and walked back to my side.

~ ~ ~ Winner (Y/N) ~ ~ ~

"(Y/N) can we come near you" Leorio asked me "I don't know can you" I said that made him jumped away. I laughed "don't worry it's okay to come near me" I answered then we went to the next match.