Uvo x and x info

(Y/N) pov

I was sitting beside Uvo while Kurapika was driving and looking at Uvo 'are we going to crash?' I thought while I was thinking you know what happened Kurapika is now mad at Uvo "Kurapika the road" Melody shouted then I saw a light "what's that?" I asked then Melody pulled it out "a string ......... they are following us" she said then through it out the window "sh*t" I mumbled 'but in the bright side you might get to fight them' I thought then we were going back to the city.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (to the basement in the hotel)

We were in the basement in the hotel "tell us us where the treasures are" Dalzollene demanded "I don't have it" Uvo answered "where is it?" Dalzollene asked again "like I said I don't have it one of the shadow beast has it"  he said then Dalzollene sliced a sword on Uvo but most of the sword went on the wall. "He's telling the truth" Melody said 'really' I thought. "If you let me out now I'll spare you" he said then Squala backed away. "I'll call the Mafia so they can take them" Dalzollene said "okay" we all said then left.

Kurapika pov

I was against the wall thinking about Baise,Ivlenkov, and Shachmono Tocino with one hand in a fist against my hand then (Y/N) came she smiled so the I relax putting my back against the wall and breath again and smiled back. Then a message came on our phones we checked it 'unknown ' I thought of Hisoka she was thinking the same thing to. "Let's go" I said she nodded.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ ( to meeting with Hisoka)

Third person pov

Kurapika and (Y/N) were walking in the amusement park then one card fell then they saw Hisoka they both used there nen to protect themselves  'he's not using nen' they both thought "don't worry I don't want to be fighting you two only in the future I will" he said "we'll not here for a chat now tell us you organization" the two Kurta's  both said "really I would like a chat" he said they glared at him he chuckle

"Every spider had a number 1-13 that identifies them, applicant defeating a standing member replaces them, if ones gone the boss chose they are priority is killing and stealing and sometimes philanthropic" Hisoka told them "we know that" they said "three or two years ago I replaced a man" he said "why?" They asked "so o could fight the leader or boss" he answered "boss? Why would you" they said "cause he's strong" Hisoka answered the Kurta's "you want to test your strength" they both said. Perhaps but I want to fight it but I never had the chance he never lower his guard, he has two other accompanying him and when the job is done he vanished and never found till the next job, so now I think that the three of us to you to help each other" Hisoka finally said. "What are you saying?" The Kurta's asked "I could tell you The members ability I know seven already interested of teaming up?" He asked.

But then you know what happened Kurapika phone rang it was Melody "Dalzollene is dead" she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger

Okay I'm done finally ext will be a Christmas special cause I'm in the oukto club that Wakamy made if you like anime then you should join. Well okay the next will be my Christmas special and plus it's near Christmas okay bye by.

- Glory-chan