Airship X Game

(Y/N) P.O.V

"You will be staying on the airship till we arrived at the fourth exam" Isaac Netero said. Then this small I think human green thing said"my name is Bean I was going to show my self at the last exam but instead I gave you your tag number (your tag number is 406) .

"You may explore the airship till 8:00 am" Isaac Netero said. So we went out "I'm beat I'm hitting the hay sack" Leorio said "me to" Kurapika agreed. "Gon let's go explore" Killua said "ya" Gon said "(Y/N) what are you going to do" Kurapika asked me. "Well I'm going to find a library" I answer with a smile

"Don't get yourself in trouble" Kurapika said. "Kurapika you make me sound like five year old always getting in trouble" I said "well maybe you are one" he said now I was confused. "Well see you two around" I said then tried to go find the library but then I bumped into Bean.

"Sorry Bean" I said "it' okay" he replied "oh ya Bean do you know where the library is" I asked him. "Oh just go to the first left then it should on the second door to the right" he answered "thank's Bean" I said. Then I did what Bean told me and I got their "yes" I said so I went to the manga section. I got a manga called 'Attack On Titan' the author of the book is Hajime Isayama my favorite author at all time's.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip~ ~ ~ (after I finish the manga)

I got bored so I walled around I saw Gon,Killua, and Isaac Netero playing a game so I came in.

"What are you guy's doing" I asked them. "Were trying to get the ball from Isaac Netero and if we do he'll make us hunter's" Gon answered. "Oh can I play to" I asked "sure" Isaac Netero said so I charged straight forwards so did Killua and Gon.

Isaac Netero dogged it then I stopped myself disappeared then re-appeared in front of Isaac Netero and grabbed the ball he was looking at Gon and Killua then grabbed the ball.

"Yes" I said "no" the boy's said "well now I guess I have to make you a hunter" Isaac Netero said "no thank's I rather do the hunter exam's" I said then I left.

I was starving so I went to go asked the chef for some food. He said "yes" so then he gave me 5 loafs of bread "thank you" I said then I guess I went back to the library. I went to go grab a book then sat down and started to read but later on I fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ Kurapika's P.O.V~ ~ ~

I woke up it was 7:00 am so one more hour I thought Leorio was asleep but he snores so loud so I decided to find (Y/N).

Then I left to go find her I asked Bean if he seen (Y/N) he said "she should be at the library" "where is the library" I asked him. "Oh just go to the first left then it should on the second door to the right" he answered "thanks" I said. Then I walked there I saw (Y/N) asleep so then I when and sat beside. I wonder if I should wake her up I thought then I checked the time it was 7:45 am so then I woke her up but I didn't know how.

But then some hie like on que she woke up.

"Good morning Kurapika" she said "good morning to you too (Y/N)" I said. "What time is it" she asked me "it's 7:50" I answered "then we better be going" she said but she returned the book that she was reading first. Then we started to walk where Isaac Netero told us me and (Y/N) were the first one there. Then more people came then when everyone was here we landed on top of a tower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow I guess I'm not rewriting this I'm well idk

K Bai Bai peeps

- Glory-chan