Just X Watching X For X Now

(A/N) : You guys know about someone is attacking the auction

(Y/N) P.O.V

So we were planning on how we could get the mummy of princess Coco so Basie,Tocino, and Ivlenkov were going to the auction to get the princess mummy. Basho and Linssen will cover the rear entrance. Me, Melody, and Kurapika are covering the front entrance and Dalzollene and Squala are guarding Neon. ' Yes not me ' I said in my head so we headed out.

- - - Time Skip - - - ( On top of the building )

Kurapika P.O.V

  Dalzollene called me to see if anything is going wrong but nothing happened then he hanged up. " Still they are being quite though, only Mafia security is only allowed within 5 hundred meters away from the auction house" said Melody " if they didn't do that the building will be surrounded by thieves" I said "they are pretty much saying that unwholesome practices are going on (Y/N) said  " I agree " me and Melody said in sync ' will the Phantom Troupe really show up' I thought "hum that's the same sound that I heard earlier" Melody said. Then mine  attention went to Melody.

(Y/N) P.O.V

Melody and Kurapika were having a conversation I heard a little but I was to deep into thoughts  ' will the phantom troupe show up, will I get to see the murder that killed Pairo will they come because there were two people one with pink hair (Machi) and the other with black hair but tied up in a long ponytail pointing up ( Nobunaga), well if they do they are dead when I'm done with them then I'll go for someone else' I thought then I was back into reality when I saw Melody's arm I was shocked though a word came into my head ' dark sonata ' " I heard the flute version and in one moment alone it turn me into this, my friend who played it die their whole body like this, that friend learned a single movement from someone who said to never play it, that day we were drunk and giddy (that's why you don't drink kids) my body was destroyed but in return I got an ability, how ever I wish to restore my body I will do anything I don't want anyone else end up like me so I'll find the score and destroy it, I chose this job because it will be more efficient to work from the underworld " Melody said. " Why did you chose this job (Y/N)" Melody asked me   " same as Kurapika" I answered " oh the auction is starting now" Melody said.