When It All Falls Down

Cali: WHERE IS SHE?!

Ray: I don’t know!!

Cali: Of course you don’t! You’ve been running around with that thing (points to Shay)

Shay: Watch your mouth before I put a fist in it!

Cali: Because of you Ray couldn’t even protect her and Jacob is lying in a hospital bed not even conscious!

Shay: Get out of my face

Cali: I will when you get out of our lives

Shay: Listen I don’t want to have to fight you Cali

Cali: Don’t worry sweetie this won’t be a fight… it’s going to be a beat down

Shay: (getting closer) I don’t take threats well

Cali: (In her face) It’s not a threat (whispers) it’s a promise

Shay: (Swings at Cali) Uhh!

Cali: (Ducks and punches Shay in the stomach)

Shay: (Staggers back but attacks Cali and grabs her throat)

Cali: (Choking) Heeeee (choking) llllllppp

Prod: LET HER GO!!

Ray: Whoa whoa Shay stop! You’re killing her

Cali: (turns red then kicks Shay with the strength she has left)

Shay: (Stumbles back spitting blood)

Cali: (coughing) Its because of you! If Meesha dies its because of you!

Shay: I did nothing! So blame me all you want but she won’t come back

Cali: (Stares at her shocked then angrily runs after her)

Prod: (Grabs Cali at the waist holding her back) Calm down!

Cali: (Struggling in Prod’s hands) Just go! Turn around and go! Don’t you ever EVER come back here!

Shay: (Looks at Ray then the gang with tears in her eyes)

Robin: Hey guys! Prince and I came as soon as we heard!

Shay: Robin lets go!

Cali: I said nothing about Robin. YOU need to leave!

Robin: What just happened?

Shay: They blame me for what happened to Meesha… I don’t know what more to do

Cali: What you could do is leave!

Robin: Guys I’m sure that what happened has nothing to do with us

Cali: You no. Shay yes which is why she needs to leave

Shay: (Shakes her head then exits in tears)

Robin: Ugh! Shay, wait up! (Runs after her)

(Meesha POV)

I still have no idea where I am but my mouth is dry and I’ve been tied up for hours now and I’m kind of hungry. I stopped screaming for help when I realized that it’s useless at this point because anyone that could possibly help me can’t even hear me. I’m not even worried about myself right now I’m worried about Jacob. He risked his life for me and I don’t even know if he’s alive or not. I need to pray if not for myself then for him because he needs me to be strong for him…

Meesha: God please PLEASE I’m asking you to protect Jacob. Where ever he is God who ever he’s with, just be with him. Heal and protect him and let no hurt harm or danger come to him. He protected me so now it is my turn to protect him in the only way I know how. I love you God and I know that you wouldn’t take him away from me especially because he is my heartbeat. So just keep him… (thinks about Jacob) Oh and Thank you God for keeping me safe this far and watching over me (smiles) And giving me a friend like Jacob. In Jesus name I Pray Amen…