Chapter 11

Tiana Smith

"Bae I understand you like to work out with me but what is really up?" Richard takes the towel from around his neck and wipes the sweat looking at me as I continue to jog on the treadmill.

"Nothing serious babe. Just toning up." I take the machine up a notch and look straight ahead, focusing on completing.

"Okay. You're done. You busted out the cardio and the running. It’s time to get off." I feel him wrap his arms around my waist and throwing me over his shoulder. I hear the treadmill shut down and see the part you walk on come to a halt. He sits me down and takes my towel, wiping me down. I stare at his muscles as they flex, mouth watering. "Babe, you can touch since I am yours." I smack his arm as he grabs my hand and we walk to the locker rooms. We take separate directions and I walk in, feeling the soreness overtake. Hurt's like a bitch! Getting to my locker, I unlock it and grab my bag. I spray some perfume and swipe on some deodorant. Looking in the mirror, I look at my body. Still got some fat I need to lose in my lower abdomen and can’t forget these thighs. Coach won’t like those. I lift my arms and flex. Need to do something with this jiggle.

If I would have told Richard the real reason on why I’m been putting so much effort into working out then he would have confronted coach making him lose everything he worked so hard for. I have to be like the trophy girl. Got to look like a prize and be his prize. I sigh and grab my bag, walking out with my phone in hand. Richard is by the car taking "after gym selfies." I laugh to myself as I see him flex. I tip toe and jump on his back.

"Do an instagram video Mr. Macho." He laughs and starts the video as we do silly faces and I kiss his ear. He turns to me and pecks my lip. I laugh as he goes to bite.

"I love you." I say in his ear. He sits me down and turns around grabbing my waist. He snuggles into my neck mumbling how he loves me back. I feel his hands cascading down and I laugh when he groans.

"Bae, I like this look but you need to slow down before you slim down too much. I like when you got something for me to grasp. I swear if you lose your thighs and ass, I’m beating your ass." I push him off of me laughing.

"Whatever. Let’s just go so I can go to your house and I can shower." He nods and opens the door for me. Climbing in and buckling it up, we go to his place.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Bae, Can you pass me my dress socks." I slip on my other heel and get up, taking the wrinkles out of my dress. Walking to his drawers, I pull out a pair of black dress socks. I toss them at his backside. He takes them and puts them on as I grab his cuff links knowing he will forget them. "You know where my cuff links are? I-" I grab his wrist, already at his side, putting them on. He smiles down at me, kissing my forehead.

"What would you do without me?" I put my hands around his neck as his arms slide around my waist.

"Nothing. You know how our anniversary is coming up?" I nod as he breaks the embrace and goes to his side of the bed. I hear something open and close and then he is walking back to me with something behind his back. "Can you turn around for me?" I nod and turn away from him. I feel him kiss my shoulder up to behind my ear, making my breath hitch. He draws away and then I feel something go around my neck. I go to touch it once I know it’s on but he grabs my hand. "Not yet. I want you to see it first." We walk to the bathroom and he flicks on the light. I gasp at what's around my neck.

It was two letter linked together with a heart. It was small so it wouldn't be overbearing but still so nice. R&T with one last letter

C.