Tiana Answer's

(A/N All things in the upcoming answers for the questions may or may not be the truth. Pick out what you think is real and fake because what you my think is the truth is a lie and vice versa. Also do not take what the character says seriously as it IS in the POV of what someone would actually feel or say so Tiana isn't holding back on some stuff.)

 Also they will be updated day by day meaning that I will post a day or two after.

Tiana Smith

-What happened between you and Chris that day, or before he went jail?

@daddygirl305/@KaylaDavis281: Don't worrryyyy bout it! God y'all stay on my back with this. Honestly it was nothing important and I'm not trying to be rude. All things in the dark will come to the light...

-How do you truly feel about Chris?

@daddygirl305: I miss him, not gone lie. He was my best friends and yea he helped me with some stuff. However, before he came my school situation was better at the time and he messed it up. I think he has finally grown up especially with the whole prison thing. We just need to stay separate like we are now...

-Choosing between Chris or Richard.

@daddygirl305: You have a lot of questions don't you? Anyways, choose? HA! Your funny. I'm not choosing anyone because I already got the best man by my side. And Chris, really? I will never like him in that way. Ever. Like I don't know what y'all got against my man Richard buy y'all need to hop off of his case foreaal. Yeah I was snooping the through y'all questions and lets just say I'm not too happy.

-How would you feel if Chris got another girlfriend?

@daddygirl305: What is this, high school?? Girl, I am grown! I don't have time to be in other peoples lives. If he gets a girlfriend, good him. Next question please. This is childish.

-Do you still love Chris?

@YvetteWhite: L-L-L-ove Chris? Love HIM?! I'm going to need you to reread because I neva said loved him! HaHa! I'm dying over here. Let me guess? Y'all them females that fall in love real quick. Not me boo.

-Tiana, why wont you drop Richard. I mean Chris is the nigga that's really gone be there for you.

@PaigeTaylor3: Have you been Chris friend since day 1 or something. Are you giving fact or opinion. He was there for me at that time but the moment I was at my worse, he was so stuck in his life that he didn't even consider how I was. He was a bittersweet moment that is now in the past. Y'all do not know what I have put Richard through. Chris may "seem" like a real nigga but to me he was a thug but a fake one.

-Why would you take Richard back?

@KaylaDavis281/@CourtneyWilliam801: I took him back because that was only four months into our relationship when I was still trying to break him of his player ways. Richard may or may not tell y'all but I will. He came to my dorm room and left letters, flowers, teddy bears, and would blow up my phone apologizing. He cried the first time I closed the door in his face but after that he would sit outside for a few hours and then leave. It wasn't that I got annoyed and he didn't threaten me but I missed him too. I didn't take him back because I'm weak either. I took him back because he is only human. He makes mistakes just like every other man in this world and I know he loves me. I love him too.

Could he do worse to me since I'm not giving it up @CourtneyWilliams801? Most likely but can you, me, or anyone else predict the future? I truly don't believe so. Did I believe him? No but both of us were suffering and everyone deserves a second chance. Its the past. Done and over with.

-Why are you trying to avoid Chris?

@KaylaDavis281: I'm avoiding him because I'm not ready for anything. The questions or emotions resurfacing. We are better off having a distance, not near each other because it only causes hell. I don't need Richard getting any ideas that I have any feelings toward Chris.

-Why are you really waiting to have sex?

@CheyenneSierra2008: What are you trying to get at?! I got my reason. I'm not about to be young and pregnant or basing my relationship with R-I-C-H-A-R-D off of sex. If you are even assuming that I'm saving my virginity for Chris then you are dumb. Yes, I called you dumb.

Are we done here? I have a headache from y'all. Peace!

Tiana Smith