Rocky Imagine

"Rocky!" you yell across the house to your husband of about a year. You are 6 months pregnant at this point and just got done shoving a whole bag of potato chips in your mouth. "Rocky, honey come here!"

Within seconds you see a brunette head pop in the doorway.

"Yes, darling?" he says walking further into the room. 

"Will you please be the best husband in the history of forever and go out to get me some pickles?" you ask batting your eyelashes at him. 

He cocks his head at you and raises an eyebrow. “Pickles?” he asks, making sure he heard you correctly. 

You nod excitingly and elaborate, “Yeah, a giant jar of pickles sounds really good right now.” After a few moments of receiving yet another confused look from Rocky, he shrugs and agrees.

"Okay," he says grabbing the keys, "you want anything else?" You shake your head no and shout a thank you as he walks out the door.

About 5 minutes later you come to a realization and reach for your cell phone. You go to your favorites and click Rocky’s name to call him.

"Hello," he answers on the 3rd ring.

"Hey, babe," you say sweetly, "have you checked out yet?"

"No, I’m on my way to the register right now," he replies, "everything okay?"

"Oh yeah, great!" you say reassuringly, "but I don’t want pickles anymore, can you get some cookie dough ice cream?" 

"Really, Y/N," he says monotonously. You can almost hear him stopping in his tracks.

"Please, honey I am craving it so badly!" You beg through the phone. You hear him take a deep breath before replying.

"Okay, are you sure that’s all?" he says slowly.

"Yep, positive," you say, sure of yourself. "Thanks, Rockstar, I love you!" 

"I love you more, *insert cute nickname here*," he replies, using his favorite nickname for you, then hangs up.

—- My famous time skip ——- let me know if these annoy you———————-

"I’m home!" Rocky says walking through the door with a grocery bag in his hand. He sets it down on the counter and you give him a hug and quick kiss before digging into the ice cream.

"What took you so long?" you say after taking your first bite of heaven, "it’s been like 15 minutes!"

"I’m sorry," he says defensively, "I had to go to the other side of the store and there were so many different size containers and then there was a mean old lady who-" you stop him before he goes on a long rant.

"That’s okay," you say laughing, "I admit that came out meaner than expected." You take one more bite of the ice cream before setting the spoon in the sink.

"Ehh, not feelin’ the ice cream anymore," you say putting it in the fridge. "now I kinda want some popcorn." Rocky comes up behind you rolling his eyes at your ridiculous cravings.

He wraps his arms around you and rests his chin on the top of your head before suggesting, “How about a movie and a cuddle session to go along with it?”

You smile and turn your head back towards his. ”Sounds fantastic,” you say quietly and lean up a slight bit to place your lips gently on his. You pull away and make the popcorn while Rocky gets the movie set up.

You and Rocky cuddle up on the couch under a soft blanket with your popcorn and start the movie. You lay on his chest  as he plays with your hair.

It’s about ten minutes into the movie and the popcorn is gone. You two are watching the movie in comfortable silence when you turn to look up at Rocky.

"Thanks for dealing with me and my crazy pregnancy cravings," you say with a sort of guilty tone to your voice.

His eyes meet yours and he smiles, “Eh it’s not so bad,” he shrugs, “you know I would do anything in the world for you.”

You smile and snuggle back into his chest. “I love you, Rockstar,” you say.

"And I love you more," he replies once again, kissing your head. 

A few minutes pass by in peace when you sit up. “Rocky?” you ask. He looks to you, motioning for you to continue. “You wanna go get me some pretzels?”

-Madz <3