Ross Imagine

Your knees are shaking and your hands become hot as you step closer to the band you have waited your whole life to see. R5 is about 3 people away from you and you feel your heart beat faster with each second. You look past the screaming fangirls in front of you and Ross’ eye meets yours. For a split second you could have sworn you guys had a moment, but he looked away all too soon so he could take another picture with a fan. Now your head feels lighter as if you were on cloud nine. You have just made intense eye contact with Ross Lynch and now the smile on your face is uncontainable.

"Next!" Mark says loudly over all the screaming girls, waking you from your thoughts. Apparently it was your turn to get a picture made so you shakingly start to walk closer to them. As soon as you get one look at Ross you see a huge smile on his face and he gives you a wink. You heart speeds up as you stutter, "h-hi". 

Really, not only are you about to pass out from this whole thing but you cant even say hi? One syllable it is just one syllable!

You walk over to where Ross was standing and words just begin to flow out of you uncontrollably.

"I just want to say that you guys have all changed my life. I don’t know what I would do without your music and please never change because you guys are perfect." you say quickly, mentally slapping yourself for each word. 

Great, now I am rambling. I either talk too much or not enough, this is so bad omg GET IT TOGETHER

"And I just wanted to say," you hear Ross’ masculine voice interrupt your inner scolding, "that you are extremely beautiful". And that is the last thing you hear before you black out and faint.

-Time skip-

"Oh crap guys why do I do that, I always manage to make someone faint, oh god why does this always happen."

You hear a familiar voice in a state of panic and you hear the pacing of feet on the floor. 

"Come on Ross it’s not like you meant to make her pass out," says another voice, also familiar, "but if we get sued you are paying." You are finally able to make out the voices as Riker and Ross Lynch.

"I’m sorry!" Ross says defensively, "I just thought she was one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in my life and I felt the need to tell her that!"

A slight smile comes across your face as you register what he just said. You slowly open your eyes and sit up. Your hand flies to your head to try and soothe the pounding headache you have. Ross and Riker stop their conversation and look at you.

"Oh THANK GOD! You’re okay, right?" Ross says still panicking. "Please don’t faint again, that was really stressful."

You chuckle at how cute he looks when he is worried. His hair all messed up from him constantly running his fingers through it. The way his nose flares up when he gets paranoid. 

Ross quickly moves toward you and gently grabs your face. “Okay…” he says as if he was trying to figure out your name.

"Y/N," you answer him quietly so that only he could hear.

"Okay Y/N," he says breathing heavily, "no bruises, no scrapes, no cuts." He slightly but quickly moves your head every which way looking for any signs of injury. You sit there speechless, but somehow less "faint feeling". 

"I’m fine," you say as casually as possible, "just a little headache."

From across the room you hear Rocky yell, “And she speaks! This is good!” 

You laugh and then take your eyes off of Rocky and turn your attention back to Ross, his face about a foot away from yours. 

"How many fingers am I holding up? Can you tell?" He holds up 3 fingers but before you could answer he continues his doctor-like rambling. "How can you tell if someone has had a concussion? Oh! I know, look into my eyes."

You trust what he says, for whatever reason, and look right into his eyes, his hands still cupping your face. You soon realize what a bad idea that was because the butterflies fly back into your stomach and your heart rate speeds up again. Ross slowly leans closer to you until your lips meet, and you feel that spark that is always mentioned in movies and books but you have never actually felt before.

On the other side of the room you hear Rocky say in disbelief, “That smooth mofo.” 

In need of air you guys pull apart and you are left breathless once again. Ross stands back up and turns around to face his family.

"Yep," he says casually but out of breath, "no concussion there."