Cast Update

A lot of you seemed to like the cast chapter so I decided to do another one. But it's going to be a little bit different. Hope you enjoy :)

 Hope you enjoy :)

This is Laila. It's not all the same person but it's the general idea. Laila has blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. She is often described as one of the most beautiful girls. She of course comes from Germany. Her parents, Queen Natalie and King Joseph were murdered when she was ten years old. Because of that, she was sent away to safe place in Scotland where she met Mary and Hannah. She instantly became friends with Hannah and they decided they were going to be best friends. Only Laila and the nuns knew about Mary's true identity. Laila is a caring girl who is a little bit of a hopeless romantic. But she is also quite sassy and sarcastic. She often worried more about others than herself and she is very protective of friends because of what happened to her parents.

 She often worried more about others than herself and she is very protective of friends because of what happened to her parents

Here we have Hannah. Again, not all the same person but the general idea. Bright, red hair. Blue/green eyes and freckles. Hannah is from a small village in Scotland. Her parents Hadley and George disappeared when she was ten. That's an important piece of information. Keep it in mind. She was sent to the same place as Laila because people didn't know if it was safe for her to live in her village. Hannah is a sweet caring girl who always looks out for her friends. Because she is so nice, she is also very innocent and naïve.  Sometimes those things don't work out well for her. But overall, Laila knows she can always rely on her and come to her with anything.

 But overall, Laila knows she can always rely on her and come to her with anything

Here is Rae. She is absolutely beautiful. But do not let her looks deceive you. She is funny and smart. Really the smart one out of the group. She was born in France but moved to Germany when she was 5 years old. Her father Nathan committed a terrible crime and Rae and her mother Grace were forced to move out of the country because they were constantly getting harassed by their neighbors. People often believed they were part of the crime. Rae had to provide for her mother and younger sister Anastasia. She had to grow up too fast. Because of all the things that happened to her as a child, she built walls and became serious and rude. Until she met Laila. Her mother got a job as a servant in the German castle and there she met Laila. They were best friends. When Laila was sent away they wrote to each other every day until she returned.

 When Laila was sent away they wrote to each other every day until she returned

This is Gwyneth. She is from Germany. Gwyneth is clever and caring. She always has a bubbly personality and rarely thinks of the negatives. This of course is surprising considering what happened. She grew up having a fairly good childhood. Her father Lord Jeffery and Lady Lucy were good parents. They very rarely had to worry about money. Until her father started gambling. He became an alcoholic and when Gwyneth turned 8, he started to beat her mother. He started cheating  on his wife and became verbally abusive towards Gwyneth. He continued to do so until unfortunately her mother took her own life. Gwyneth finally had the courage to speak up about what her father was doing and he was arrested. She was sent to live with her uncle, Duke Kyle. He was more of a father figure than her own father. Because her uncle was the Duke, she met Laila. And she met Rae and Hannah. They helped her get over her fear of trusting people and soon she found herself trusting them with everything. 

This is Jetta

This is Jetta. You're probably wondering why I put her in this. She plays an important part in this story. Jetta was born in England. At one point, she liked living there. Until Elizabeth's father happened. Jetta's mother Savannah had an affair with Elizabeth's father. It broke her father Isaac's heart. Elizabeth knew about the affair and laughed in Jetta's face. She said it made her happy to see her father heart broken. From that moment on, Jetta had a plan to get Elizabeth to pay for what her and her father had done. She moved to France and got a job as a servant. When Laila arrived, she knew Laila was the key to getting her revenge.

The four girls became inseparable. When Laila left,they were devastated. All three of them wrote to her every day. They never knew the real reason she was sent away. They only found out when Laila returned. They promised to help her make the people who killed her parents pay.

I hope you enjoyed this part

I hope you enjoyed this part. I thought it would be cool if I gave some background information on these girls. I know they all come from bad backgrounds but I did that to thicken the plot. I'm not saying having something bad happen to you is good. I'm not  saying that at all. Just had to put a disclaimer. Don't forget to comment and vote.

Much love,

WrittenInTheStats_02