Only I Can Save You

LAST FREAKING CHAPTER!

Niall893p0(*)*

I run towards the bathroom.

I know what I have to do now. Its all so clear to me!

I have to die.

I look to the left and see Kelcy, its kind of confusing but she's dead and alive at the same time. "I will shield you, so they are no longer protecting you." She says.

"Thank you.'' I reply. Both of us stand in the bathroom. I shut and lock the door. "So, this is it." I say. Kelcy nods.

"Where will they go?" I ask. "Back to the night you met me. No one will remember you, Niall." Kelcy says her voice calm.

"Oh... But they'll be safe?" This is all I need to know.

"Yes." Kelcy replies. "They will be safe, and I.. I will die.'' She says. ''What? No! You cant die! I-I need you." I stutter.

"Niall, you will be dead as well... I don't see the problem." Kelcy says. "But y-your a demon. I-I know you wont die.'' I say, tears in my eyes.

Kelcy smiles, a small sad smile. "You know, your smarter than most people think." She says. "I-I'll miss you, Niall." Is the last thing I hear from Kelcy.

She gently kisses my lips, and I kiss back.

Is that weird? Kissing your kidnaper, who knew your dad. Was killed by him for revenge, while playing hide and seek, then killed you, several times, and finally, is giving you a chance to change everything for the better?

I think it is.

Then, when we stop the beautiful kiss, Kelcy is gone. I am alone and its time.

I must die now.

Liam*(^097^(&(^

When I open my eyes, I'm in front of a crowd. A huge crowd. It takes me a second to understand that I'm the one the crowd is screaming for.

My body moves, my lips move, I talk, no, sing.

Screams erupt all over. Then I remember.

I'm famous.

I'm in a band with Harry, Louis, and Zayn.

We are One Direction.

_AN_

That's the end... Like, it sucks yay!

FOURTH BOOK WILL ACTUALLY BE GOOD I SWEAR!

Questions!

1. Are you ok?

2. Hi.

3. BOOK 4 BOOK 4 BOOK 4