Two Stones Atop The Hill

Sorry its so short!!!

Niall(*)&^&

I feel my body hit the water. I hear the water thrash around. Then I hear more bodies hitting the water. I don't know what way is up. So I blindly swim. But it doesn't seam to work. I'm running out of air. I feel someone grab onto my shirt, pulling me up. My head breaks through the surface and I gasp for air, then someone pulls me along. "You....freaking....idiot!" Liam yells as my saviour drags me ashore. I try and turn around to see who's dragging me. Of course its Louis.

"Why would you do that?" Liam yells. "I-I. Kelcy told me to." I stutter. "Oh sure." Louis hisses. "No really. She did." I protest. "Where's your proof?" Louis yells. I look around, and spot Kelcy.....in a cemetery. "Guys look." I say pointing at her. "What? a cemetery?" Liam asks. "And Kelcy." I say, walking towards her.

Louis ^%()^%&

I follow Niall into the cemetery. "Niall. Get back here!" I hiss. "No, your not my dad." he says not facing me. "Y-yes I am!" I yell walking after him. "Whatever! I'm nineteen. Teens are rebels." Niall argues back. I sigh in frustration and start to run after him. I look around, two stones on top of a hill catch my eye.

I feel the pull of the two stones getting stronger, as I get closer. Their covered in moss, probably really old. I slowly take the moss off, the pull getting even stronger. Then I see the names and gasp.

Here lies;

Brianna and her daughter Veronica Tomlinson.

May they rest in peace, even though the killer is still out there.

I gasp again. This isn't right. I look at the second stone. Am I ready for this? I gulp and slowly remove the moss. My breath hitches in my throat, this isn't right. There's a name, a name of someone very close.... But the date is wrong.

Niall)(*&(*)

Kelcy told me something I'd like to forget. So now I'm heading back to Liam. When he sees me his face seams to relax. Until someone fall out of the tree next to us. I jump back, and look at the woman who fell. She stands up, the blood draining from my face. "Wha. How? You? What?" I say trying to find the right words. "So, boys. Where is my son?" Louis' birth mum asks.

But my question is, how did she follow us?

~~~AN~~~~~~~~~

Holy crap Brianna you actually updated!

I know its short. :( BUT ITS AN UPDATE!!!!

Questions!?!?!

1. So, Brianna and Veronica are dead... or are they? (Your opinion.)

2. Who's tomb is the second tomb stone???

3. Are you mad for me not updating?

4. What did Kecly tell Niall?

5. How did Louis' mum find them?

More very soon! Promise!!

BrIaNnA