A Reunion For Revenge. The third book in the Oh. nothing trilogy

Begging..

My sister kidnaped Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan. Or should I say Niall Tomlinson. And killed Louis Tomlinson. But he was back.

In all the hell of the last year they've forgotten about me.

Who wouldn't? Their back to being the at the top. It's like they ever left. For real, when they all woke up on the tour bus it was the day they were support to meet Kelcy. But she's dead and never coming back.

My name is Clara and its time I get my revenge.

Harry£|%*{+{={<

I hit the metal bars with a bat. Zayn is here to back me up. "What?" Louis hisses. "Guess who we saw. Your mum." I say. Louis rolls his eyes. "Your birth mum." Zayn snaps. Then Louis listens. He hasn't been the same since the day Liam told us he's a demon, and Niall'a dad. When he said that Niall ran away crying. He hasn't talked to us since. He only sits in the room watching Louis.

"What'd she say? Did she ask about me?" Louis asks. "Yes. She also attacked Harry." Niall says. That's the first time he talked to Louis in four days. I loo at the Irish boy.he looks so young, and he kinda in a way is. He doesn't belong in this time period. Neither does Louis...... I think, I don't get this whole demon thing.

Niall(a few nights later)}*{€<|\¥

We let Louis come to the concerts. He watches back stage. The fans think he's sick. "So twitter questions!" Liam says pointing to the screen. I turn my attention to it. "Ha it's for Niall." I look at the screen. "How many times should I shoot?" I read. "Shoot what?" I look around. "Who asked that?" Liam asks the crowd. No one answers. Then a gun goes off.

I feel pain in my chest.

The only thing going through my mind is 'why do I always get hurt?' I fall to my knees, then my stomach hits the floor. "Niall!" Louis screams running towards me. "Niall don't close your eyes. Don't go under. Niall listen to me!" He screams. I wish he'd shut up. I'm tiered, let me sleep!

Liam••••~~~~~•••

I walk up and down the hall. Not daring to look in the room. I can't, Niall's in there. But I want to know of he's ok. Everyone else is in there. I gather myself and step through the door.

Niall lies in a white bed.

His skin almost the same colour.

His breathing is shallow.

And his eyes are closed.

"Hey Liam." Niall whispers. I look at him. His eyes are open and very pale. "Hey, buddy." I stiffen. Niall closes his eyes. When he opens his eyes again their black.

"I can save him. I know you'll want that. I'll protect him for a month, and if you haven't reached me in that time.... I'll let him die." Niall, or whoever is possessing him says. "Oh and bring the demon." We all turn to Louis. "See you soon." I turn back to Niall. His eyes are closed, but if you look closely. His skin is returning to its natural color. But when he opens his eyes again their pale. As if to remind us he can still die.