The Demons Child

(One Year After)

Niall)(*^%&(*)$

White. That's all I see everyday. White walls, white doors, white clothes, white everything! I'm sick of it. My "room" that is also, in some cases called a holding cell is basic. It has white walls, a white door, a white bed, and a glass table....oh with white chairs. It doesn't have any windows. Sometimes the lights don't go off, it drives me crazy.

They test on me. I don't know why, sometimes it hurts. I wish I had a different life, a life where I know my parents. A life...where there is no pain.

"Niall." A guard says, walking into my room. I look at him, not wanting to get tested on again. "Come on." He says harshly pulling me up. I yelp in surprise. The guard pulls me along, his tight grip never leaving my arm. He takes me down a, yup you guessed it, white hall. I close my eyes as he shoves me into a, white room.

"Hello, Niall." The director of the facility says, motioning for me to sit. She's the only person or thing, here not dressed in white.

Her clothes are black, and her hair is a dark red. "Today we've decided to let you go outside. You'd like that yea?" She says like she's talking to a baby. But I guess that's what I am, a baby. I haven't been outside in sixteen years. This may sound crazy but, I don't want to go outside. I never do. "You don't have a choice sir. You are going outside all day. Take him." she says, shooing me. This time I actually getup, not wanting to be dragged everywhere.

We walk down the boring halls, I loose track of how many times we turn left. Suddenly the guard shoves me through a door.

The light is blinding, I have to blink a few times so I can get use to it. When I can see properly, I take in the sights.

Green.

That's the first thing I notice. Its actually green! Then I see something more magical....

People!

And their in the same clothes as me (not dressed as guards)! They look at me, and wave me over. I feel like crying, its been so long! I smile and walk over.

"Hey." a girl says. "H-hi." I stutter. "Are you new here? I haven't seen you around before." she asks. "Uh. I've been here for sixteen years." I admit. The girl looks at me and takes a step back. "Uhhh. Listen, we um. Have to go." She says walking away. I stand there, in the green grass, completely flabbergasted. The first time I talk to someone who seams interesting in sixteen years she walks away. Was it something I said? Is it the way I talk? I have no idea.

"Ignore her." someone says walking up to me. I look at her, she looks different than anyone I've ever seen here. She has short unevenly blond hair and green eyes. And I mean really green eyes. "I'm Carson." She says holding her hand out for me to shake. "Niall." I reply shaking her hand. "Why did um, she walk away?" I ask. "That's Miley. And your suppose...well I cant say." Carson says. "I'm suppose what?" I ask. "I cant tell you. No one can. I. It. Just never mind." Carson says looking around. She begins to walk away but I grab her arm. "Please tell me." I beg. "Listen. Don't ask questions. We are all here for a reason, and you. Well you'll know why soon...very soon." she says dragging me along with her.

We walk through the outside. I notice its fenced off in the distance. "So. Um Carson. Why are you here?" I ask. "Because I'm dangerous." She says, Then I start to think....

Is that why I'm here? Because I'm dangerous?

Liam*(^^&(*)

I look at the boys Simon just put me in a group with, Harry, Louis and Zayn. "Um. So what should we call ourselves?" I ask. "How about One Direction?" Harry suggests. "Yea. I like it." Louis mumbles, staring off into space. "Something bothering you?" I ask. "Well...." he looks at us, and takes a deep breath. "I know this may sound completly wrong but I had a son." Wow didnt see that coming. "and three years ago, today he was killed." Louis finishes. Wow, I feel bad. "Lest umm. Practice." Louis says changing the subject. We sing Torn, but something's not right. We're missing something....

____Next Day____

Niall(&*%$^*((*

"So Niall. How was outside?" my tester, June asks. "It was alright." I sigh, not wanting to be here. "Hm. Well, thats good." She says, sticking a needle into my arm. I hold my breath. Is it possible this hurts more and more each day?

Today we're taking a blood sample. I really dont like it. "There see? All done." June says showing me the needle with my blood, my purple blood. "Now, I'll just submit this..." She rambles on, I usualy tune her out or something.

I've never been so annoyed. Why is every god-damn thing here white? Sixteen years of white can drive someone crazy. Maybe I'll die soon, or they'll let me leave. Either one sounds good.

No POV&*%^&&*(

The lab runners put his blood into the scanner. "Oh my god." June gasped dropping her clip board.

Blood type; UK

Parents; Brianna and Louis Tomlinson.

Louis.

Tomlinson.

"Oh my god, we have him." June whispers. "We have who?" Mrs. Harvene, the leader of the facility asks coming up behind June.

"We have the demons child."

~~~~~~~~~~~AN~!~~~~~~~~~~~~'

WOW! So Now Niall is the demon's child :O

Louis is a demon.... it just...yea.

qUeStIoNs!

2. Would you go crazy looking aT white for SIXTEEN years?

1. i put 2 first HAhAHAH

3. John Burrowman is perfection.

5. Will Louis ever reunite with his family?

4. Did you notice the numbers are wrong?

13. AWWW LIAM NOTICES SOMEONE'S MISSING!!!! MY NIAM FEELS!!!

28. What would you say if i told you i hate one direction? (Would you believe me or not?)

Now just so you know!

Something that i cant tell you happened sending the boys back in time. But someone got ahold of Niall,.....But why? And who wants Louis dead?

you "Wait you never said anyone wants to kill louis!"

me "spoilers."