Prologue

Her hips swayed side to side to the beat of the music as she let it consume her. Her eyes twinkled in the spotlight. Her feet springing to the beat. She took in her last few moments on the stage of the giant theater and waltzed off as the room filled with thunderous applause. Giselle had done it again, a standing ovation.

Giselle Andrews was a gorgeous French girl who grew up living in foster care after foster care. She has green eyes and long curly brown hair and a smile that lights any room. All Giselle does is dance, day and night. But little does she know her life is vvvvabout to be turned upside down.

MATEO POINT OF VIEW

"WE ARE LEAVING IN 5 MINUTES!" I yelled for the whole house to hear... Mansion to be exact. Right on time 25 of my top men came barreling downstairs. "Okay remember best behaviors tonight lot's of media will be there! Also are top rivals so keep an eye out." I commanded. I heard a few yes's mumbled softly. "DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!" I yelled. Suddenly everyones eyes shot up. "Yes sir!" I lead out the front door to the limousines lined up heading into the first one with my second in command Alex and 5 other men in the Italian Mafia. "So any idea how we are going to handle the Russian situation?" Alex asked. "I don't know yet but let's not worry ourselves about this tonight! The theater is a safe ground, no one is to get hurt there so we will worry about it tomorrow!" I replied.

We sat in silence for the rest of the ride. Eventually we pulled up to the grand theater of Paris. It was beautiful! I got out of the limousine and walked through the huge double doors and went to go find my seat with my men beside me. I looked around and there were the Irish, American, and Arabien leaders but then with there were the Russians. The longer I looked the angrier I got. Finally the lights started to dim and the music began. There were multiple dancers frolicking around the stage for almost 2 hours. I was just about to fall asleep when all of a sudden the music changed and there were slight gasps from the crowd. The most gorgeous girl I have ever seen started to dance to the music. She wore a red shimmery dress that looked
perfect on her.

http://cleida

http://cleida.com/album/short-red-sequin-dress.html LINK FOR DRESS IN PICTURE

She was an amazing dancer. She was leaping and twirling perfectly on the beat and then the music stopped and everyone stood and continued clapping. She started to waltz off the stage when I heard a few cat calls from the men in the room and I instantly felt jelously rush through my viens. I need to find her.