MIL - 6

Miracles In Love - Chapter 6

Blake's Pov

I hate what I'm doing, but what can I say? I can't help it? I know somewhere out there there was still active members of that gang, trying to get me back for everything that happened back then, and I was not ready to loose Hailey to them if they found us together...my solution? Push her away...again.

I know she hates all the girls who comes to the house, but what can i do? She's lives three houses down, and all I ever want to do is go over there and apologize...but I can't.

"Dawson turn around," a voice commanded me, from nearby.

Oh fu*k. I can remember that voice from anywhere. Someone I hate. I turn around slowly, not letting fear creep to my face.

"Nice to see you too, Dick," I muttered.

Yes his name is Dick, well it's actually Dixon, but I call him Dick, and what's ironic is he is pretty much a dick.

"Haven't I fu*king warned you about calling me Dick?" he growled glaring at me.

"Yeah, 'cept I don't care. Anyways why are you here?" I asked casually, looking around the park.

This was a public place, kids were everywhere playing. I doubt he would make a move to kill me in front of all these people, I'm sure there was a police car just behind the park sign anyways.

 "Josh wants to see you."

Josh? Fu*k. Did he take over the gang? "I don't want to see him."

"Sorry Dawson, doesn't work that way," he said not sounding sorry at all.

I rolled my eyes, wondering why I was ever friends with him when we were younger.

"I'm not leaving."

He shook his head, then grabbed onto my wrists, "Okay big boy. Time to go."

"Fu*k you. Let go!" I demanded struggling to free his grip. I may be strong, but he was stronger.

He chuckled a throaty laugh and shook his head again, "Struggling is no use Dawson. Either you get into that car by yourself," he pointed at a black car on our left. "Or I make you get in it."

 My eyes travlled around the park wondering if I had enough time, and space to run for it...unfortunately there wasn't.

"Fine, fine. Just let go of me, I'll go my myself," I muttered ripping my arm from his grasp.

I walked slowly, making sure Dick was behind me, fished out my phone carefully and quickly texted my parents. Josh. Dick.

Sneaking a glace at the suspicious looking Dick, I quickly deleted all the sent messages and the messages from my inbox, then turned off my phone.

I hope they could put pieces together with just those names, I mean I'm sure they remember them.

"Dammit Dawson. Wemay used to be friends, and I may not really actually want to kill you, but really help me and walk the fu*k faster."

I shrugged my shoulders and kept at my pace, "As I told you since we were six, don't tell me what to do."

"Well whoops, I'm sorry I don't learn from the mistakes I make 12 years ago," he mumbled started to push me, trying to make me walk faster.

Knowing that if I push him further, it could actually lead me to my death faster, I picked up my pace and quickly flung the door of the black car open.

There sat in front of me, the one person who hated me the most, the feeling was mutual. Josh Daniels.

"Heard you wanted to see me," I spat as I slid into the car.

"You heard right."

"So, what do you want?" I asked eyeing every inch of the car, wondering if there was anything that could harm me. Considering this car belonged to a group of gang members, I could eye out some weapons under the seats.

"Well, I'm guessing you already know I want your life, but I suppose I could give you two options for you, Dawson. Either you come back in the gang and serve us properly, or I could wrap my hands around that neck of yours."

Back into the gang? Ah sh*t, kill me now. 

"I choose...option 1." Yeah right. I'm just going to try to get my hands on a gun and go 'pew,pew.' Just like video games.

He nodded and spoke as if he was some old businessman, "Very well then. Option 2 it is."

Fu*k I hope that gun comes soon.