MIL - 7

Miracles In Love - Chapter 7

Dick and Josh? Who are they? I stared hopelessly at my phone again. Who exactly is Josh? I mean Dick, he rings a bell but I still don't think I know who he is. Why would Blake send me a text with just two names? I wonder if his parents knows anything about the two names...

I glanced around and decided I should call him. Quickly dialing his number, I waited for a second before being informed he was unavailable. Groaning I click redial, hoping it would work this time. Nope. Dammit! That bastard! Why the heck would you turn off your phone right after you send someone a text! Sighing, I heaved myself up, pushing my desk. I should go find his parents. I grabbed a hoodie along the way, and ran down the stairs just in time to crash into Uncle Adrian.

"Uncle Adrian, did you get the text from Blake too?" I asked fidgeting with my phone.

He nodded bitting his lips.

"Do you happen to know who Dick and Josh are?"

He once again nodded, not speaking.

"Would you please say something!" I shouted. I was starting to get worried about Blake. I knew personally didn't have the strongest feelings towards him, but I knew my wolf loved him, and would kill herself if Blake ended up dead. No matter the fact we didn't even mate with him.

A smile crept to Uncle Adrian's face. "So you do care for my son."

I threw my arms up; unbelievable! "How can I not care for him,when he's my mate!"

He shrugged, "Well we all thought you hated him, so how should I know?"

What! Me, hate him? Is that really what everyone thinks?

"I don't hate him, I just..."

"You just...?"

"Okay, I do hate him, but that's because he goes around sleeping with other girls, and it just doesn't seem right!"

"Hailey, do you know why he sleeps around?"

I shook my head, "Perhaps just to get laid?"

"Hays, my son is not a man-whore...okay maybe in other people's eyes, yes he would be one, but in ours it's different. He's doing all this to protect you...it's almost like your parent's story...just he doesn't have a back-up."

My eyes shot wide. What? "He was protecting me? B-but how?"

"Blake was telling the truth when he said he used to be in a gang. He once turned them into the police, which caused chaos. Now the new gang leader and his gang is searching for him. Ready to kill. The gang leader would be-"

"It's Josh." I said finishing off is sentence.

He nodded sadly. "You got it. Anyways I got to have a few words with Blake through our mind links. From what I know of he has two choices right now: live/ gang or die. I'm guessing Blake is hoping the pack could be his back-up."

"Will that work?"

He nodded.

"I'll go talk to my dad and convince him," I suggested.

"It's fine, Austin knows already, he's getting the pack ready."

I sighed in relief. I hope this all works out. Blake, were coming to get you. Don't you dare make a stupid move, that could cause you death.