MIL - 9

warning completely unedited

Miracles In Love - Chapter 9

"Hays, come on please-"

I turned around grinning as I slammed the door of my room's in my mates face. I like how he's still trying everything he could think of to get me to talk to him.

"I thought you forgave the poor boy," a voice chirped cutting my thoughts, and almost giving me a heart attack.

I stuck my tongue out at my mother and Blake's mom as I tried to calm my heart down. Dammit, they've gotta stop scaring me like that.

Finally when my heart started beating at it's normal pace I glared at my mother, "What the heck are you doing in my room? I thought that keep out sign was big enough!" I half whispered, half shouted since I didn't want to wake up baby Rochelle who was currently sleeping peacefully in Aunt Madi's arms.

"Hays, I thought it's about time we talk about what your doing to the poor boy now."

I shook my head smirking, "It's just getting to the fun part though!"

"Sweetheart, please for the sake of having us worry about him, please stop this game your trying to play."

I pouted at them, grabbing a seat at my bean bag chair. "But mooooom-"

"Baby please, I mean do you not hear Blake crying in frustration from the living room right now?"

I held up my hand to gesture them to stop talking for a second. Sure as hell I heard groans of frustration from the only person I could possibly love to death.

I glanced at the door, then back at them. "Welll....ermmm...I guess I could maybe stop..."

"Hailey," my mom warned giving me a glare.

I wanted to play longer though, I mean really it was his fault for not telling me everything and facing his past instead of running away...I mean I think I even lost my best friend!

I broke my eye contact with my mother, and looked at Aunt Madi, she was now cooing at Rochelle, since she just so happens woke up at this exact moment.

She looked adorable, with hr big blue eyes and her wild light brown hair. I just wish I would sooner or later get a baby just like her...just to make that wish come true, I'd have to go to Blake for that...

"Haliey, what are you thinking about?"

I gave Chelle one more look and glared at the door. Might as well... "I want one," I said pointing to the baby who starting drooling as she giggled.

Aunt Madi looked at me liked I suddenly spoke a different language. "So you're gonna forgive my son?"

"Nooo, you know I'm just gonna use him, just so I an get myself knocked up to carry his child," I said sarcasticly. I wonder when I even started talking like this; usually I was all polite in front of the parents.

My mother scowled at me as Aunt Madi just shook her head.

"Well, what do you think you're doing sitting right there? Go talk to him already!"

With that she got up and started trying to push me up and out the door.

"Okay, okay, I got it pushy-pushy."

I wobbled out the door and peeked at the stairs. Ugh. Slowly I trudged down the stairs, while pulling my hair into a ponytail with the elasstic that was once wrapped around my wrist.

As I entered the living room, Uncle Adrian gave me a week smile before nodding at Blake who was banging his head the wall. The fu*k, did he not try to get him to stop trying to crack his head open.

Sighing I walked up to Blake and crouched down. "Blake," I whispered loud enough to catch his attention.

He looked up with shiny eyes that I assumed were filled with tears and pulled me to him, causing me to tumble back and him to land on my stomach. "Hays, I'm so sorry, I know I should've told you everything before I left. I shouldn't have dated someone when I didn't have you, or should've I dont that when you were here either! I'm sorry," he cried.

"Sshh," I hushed as I ran my hand up and down his back, in a soothing way.

He hiccuped once and kept talking, "I j-just can't stand how we're not friends. *hic* I mean I can't live the rest of my life knowing the only one I love hates me, just please can we be at least friends? Or or or just pretend to be friends with me-"

Not being able to stand another second of him balbbing random sh*t, when I've already made my decision, I pulled him up and smashed my lips to his.

His eyes shit wide in shock, but yet he returned my kiss, settling his hands on my waist.

Finally after a few seconds we broke apart; how I've missed those lips.

I passed him a tissue to wipe up his tears and nose, as he used another hand to run it through his hair. "You might hate me after I tell you this, but Hays I heard more than half the stuff you and our moms discussed upstairs."

I punch him softly then gaped at him, "Jerkface." I muttered under my breath.

He got up and pulled me with him. "You know if I want 'one of those' I could just give you one right?" he blowed into my ears rubbing his hands over my flat belly.

A creaking sound came from the side of the couch and there was blake's dad shaking his head and walking away. I'm pretty sure I heard a 'kids these days' coming out of his mouth.

Blake grinned and hugged to him again, this time resting our foreheads together.

"You know, I've missed you."

He grinned, "I know."

Suddenly I felt a drop of liquid run down my face, I lifted. hand to swipe it away. Blood...oh my god. I sniffed it, it's nit mine so-

"Blake! You idiot! How many times did you bang your head against the wall to get you this?!" I shouted shoving the blood in his face.

He looked at me sheepishly and shrugged.

Idiot. How could anyone not notice themsekves being hurt. "Here lets give that boo-boo a band-aid."

He smirked, causing the blood to run, but he didn't even flinch, "Does that mean we can go right ahead and make our angel after?"

Unbelievable! I shook my head wagging my finger in his face, "Not today Jerkface."

He pouted but followed me to the kitchen where we kept the first-aid kit.

Finally my life seems complete, maybe love does have miracles in them.

---

a/n: okay so previously i had another authors note saying this story is completed and stuff, but ive been told to extend this story, and tbh i was planning on doing that, so to kill anymore of the exact same question to come up to me. ill repeat, yes i will extend this story, but it may take awhile, maybe during winter vacation.