MIL - 8

Miracles In Love - Chapter 8

Blake's Pov

"Give me your phone! I know you have it somewhere!"

I snarled at him, and dug into my pockets and chucked my phone at Josh.

He flipped the phone over and flipped it over a few more times, "How the hell do you turn this sh*t on?"

I rolled my eyes and snickered, "Hold the end button for a few seconds."

I was tempted to add a few extra words, but I have a feeling if I did, I'd be dead like that.

"Shut it Dawson. Stay here and do not go somewhere else," he ordered as he took my phone at walked away.

How did I not realize Dick was a son of a bit*h before.

I sighed and paced around the ally. It was quite something, I mean it wasn't even a dark one, and most allies I've been to were always dark.

'Tsk, tsk.' I heard a voice go through my brain.

'Dad?'

'Blake where are you right now?'

I looked around looking for any signs. Apparently the guys in the gang are pretty stupid and just left me out here to wait for them, without tying me up to a chair, or anything...it's like they think it's impossible for me to escape. Which is half true cause you can't expect me to take on a whole gang of wolves. I mean sure, I've once trained with them, and i might know some of their moves but hey, it's been 3-4 years.

'Blake. Son, you still there?'

'I'm on Willingdon, behind the bar.'

'Great. Now can you managr to not do anything stupid? Austin, Erik and I will be coming to get you along with a group of fighters from our pack.'

'Got it.' I sent as I leaned against a wall that was alread covered with graffiti. I wonder if I was the once who doodled this.

Suddenly a growl intterupted my thoughts. I slowly turned my head to come face-to-face with Josh.

"Well, well. What do we have coming our way? A pack of idiots trying to save you? Dawson, do you have any last words before I kill you right now?" he growled as he started walking towards me.

I turned my back towards another direction and started backing up. Screw. How did dad and the rest of the pack even get in this area so quickly?

Josh kept walking towars me, but I saw a hint of shadows behind him. I carefully look over his shoulders, trying to get caught, but failed. Josh glared at me and turned his head, there stood the alpha, my dad, the beta, and four others.

Without thinking, I made a dive for my dad's side and hid behind him.

Aha, sucka. Eight on one now...I think.

'What happened to the others?' I thought to no one in paticular.

'Tooken care of,' the beta sent back.

Dang this pack works fast, to think I was in the pack, it's funny how I still don't know much bout it.

Before I know it, my dad and the alpha shifted and attacked Josh. What did I miss?

Josh tried fighting for his life, but he was for once defenseless. I thought he would've had something but, nada.

I turned my head away as a few growls and whines were exchanged, but then a second later a howl soared through the air, then the sound of a bone being snapped hit my ears causing me to flinch.

I peaked an eye at the direction Josh was, and yet he was still there...but surrounded by a pool of blood. Did he not even shift and try to fight?

A pack member from behind me stood up front and handed my dad a pair of clothes, just as another passed clothes to the alpha.

As I stared at the dead before my eyes, it finally hit me that my worst fears are now dead.

Now I can go back to my mate, stop trying to forget her and beg for her forgiveness...

"Blake I'm sure Hailey would take you back. I mean I know my daughter, she may want to hold a grudge and so on, but deep down she's never stopped loving you for these past years...and I doubt she can," the alpha said patting my right shoulder.

My dad walked up to me and patted my left shoulder, "I'm glad your fine, but let's get going. Go get your girl and also I'm sick of seeing that pile of blood keep building."

I nodded and sighed. All eight of us slowly walked away, heading towards 3 cars.

God be on my side.

------

a/n: im so sorry bout how this chap was so sucky and short ! >< so then writers block had unfortunately hit me, and well im so pumped up bout seeing hunger games soon, and desparately trying to finish the entire trilogy first..yeah..anyways so this story is actually meant to be a short story, so there should be perhaps one or two more chaps? ...probably two xD -i like the number ten (;