Thirty

March 7th, 2011

dear Arix, 

one word to describe me right now: exhausted. Molly kept me up until one in the morning, playing with my hair, pouncing on my toes and batting my nose. i'm not mad though. i don't even care. she's adorable and i could never be mad at her. so i got up this morning and fed her, and she sat on my lap while i was eating breakfast, trying to fish the fruit loops out of the milk. she makes mum and me laugh and she's definitely good for us.

after breakfast i took Molly out to the park, (i carried her in my arms and she watched excitedly) and i saw you, Arix. Molly didn't notice you, or maybe she was too busy watching a bird, but i noticed you. i almost hid behind a tree, because i really didn't want to deal with your shit. but i also didn't want to be a coward so i kept walking, talking to Molly and pointing out birds and squirrels. you walked by me, i kept my eyes down, but your shoulder bumped into mine.

you: watch it, bitch.

me: ...

you: hey, i'm talking to you, loser.

me: ...

you: don't ignore me!

me: ...

you: whatever. nobody even cares about you, anyway.

me: you definitely don't.

you: excuse me? want to repeat that?

me: i said, you don't care about me. Grace does, my mum does, Molly does. heck, almost everybody i know cares about me and they actually care about the whole fucking world and what happens in it. unlike you, who only cares about yourself and your stupid little posse. that's what i said.

you: ...

me: yeah. that's what i thought. have a nice day, Arix.

i walked home, Molly in my arms and left you standing there open-mouthed.

one word: ha.

-Paige

- - -

A/N: BIG NEWS:

1. OMG CHAPTER 30 AJASWBSIKJIWUBRAKJNSW

2. GUYS OMG LTA HAS 647 REEEAAADDDSSSS!!!!! THAT'S 53 READS FROM 700 AJQWWEBNASWURBABWO

3. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DREAMS COME TRUE.

4. I think unless I have a ton of inspiration for a chapter, they'll be pretty short from now on.

-Hannah