Ch. 9 Let's Try This Reunion Again

HERE'S AN UPDATE. I WAS TRYING TO GET THREE CHAPTERS DONE BEFORE I POSTED ANYTHING BUT THE THIRD CHAPTER IS TAKING A LONGER THAN EXPECTED SO I'LL JUST UPLOAD THE TWO CHAPTERS I ALREADY HAVE. THE SECOND CHAPTER WILL COME OUT LATER ON TODAY WHEN I HAVE TIME.

A/N 12/30/12: Added a few more details.....

ENJOY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAILEY'S POV

 "Who let you in?" I asked as I glared at the intruder in my room. I wasn't in the mood to be around anyone, especially Christian.

"Don't look at me like that. From what I could tell, you just might need my wise advice," he said, as he sat on the edge of my bed. I continued to glare at him.

"I doubt you have any wise advice," I grumbled before I dug my face into a pillow. If I pretend he isn't there, then maybe he will go away.

I almost thought that he somehow snuck out of my room without making a sound until I felt him poking my side repeatedly. Why couldn't I have a grandfather that didn't like the idea of his granddaughter having boys in her room? Christian would be out on his butt in seconds and I would laugh at his stupid face.

"So you going to tell me why you left school early?" he asked, as he continued to poke me. He was about to be kicked out of my room.

"It's none of your business," I mumbled when I turned my head to the side on my pillow. He should be smart enough to know that I didn't want him in my personal bubble.

"Okay. How about you tell me why my uncle was here with his buddy Landon?" he said when the poking had stopped.

That had me bolt up and sit up straight. How the hell did he know about their little rendezvous here? It just happened a while ago so he had to be following me home. Can you say stalker? There was no way that I was going to tell him about my parents. I don't know who I need to talk to about it but I know it's not the guy that can't seem to leave me alone.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't call your uncle for stalking me," I growled, as I clenched the pillow I was just lying on. I'm about to beat him with it if he continues to piss me off.

"There's no need to pms on me. I'm just trying to be a friend since you're obviously in need of one," he said, as he waved his hands in front of him. He did not just mention my time of the month. He's asking for a punch to the face.

 "Well, you're doing a terrible job. I don't need a friend and even if I did, I wouldn't consider you one to go away," I yelled before I threw another pillow at the idiot. He dodged the stupid pillow.

"Fine! If you want to keep all your problems to yourself then I'll leave you to it. This will be the last time you will ever have to deal with me so good luck with your screwed up life," he shouted, before storming out of my room. I jumped again when I heard the front door slam shut.

I felt tears falling down my cheeks. Who would have thought that I would cry twice within a few hours? I've never seen Christian blow up like that, then again I haven't known him that long. A few minutes had passed before my grandfather walked into my room. I didn't acknowledge him until I heard him say my name.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked, as he sat on the edge of my bed. I just shook my head no and wiped off the tears.

He sighed and patted my knee before he got up from my bed. I watched him close my door on the way out of my room. When the tears stopped, I decided that I should pay a visit to my new grandparents. I was sort of hoping that I would run into my dad and act like he wasn't the real reason I was there. He's had enough time to cool off and let things settle. My questions can't wait another day. I desperately need answers that no one seems to want to give me.