Joke 8: 10 ways to creep out your roommate

1. put a chamber pot in your closet. fill it up with lemon lime gatorade. pretend to use it. drink from it and ffer your roommate a cup

2. Insist that you are a vegetarian and protest any time your roommate eats a meal. Then leave slim jim wrappers on the floor and lay on your bed holding your stomach everytime your roommate walks in. When they ask about the wrappers claim you know nothing about them.

3. Get some hair. Disperes it around your roommates head while they are sleeping. Keep a apri of scissors by your bed and snicker at your roommate every morning.

4. Trash the room when your roommates not around when they inquire the mess look around and say, "Uh-oh they were here again"

5. Buy a plant. Sleep with it at night. Talk to it. After a few weeks start to argue loudly. Then yell, "I cant live in the same room as you anymore", and storm out of the room and slam the door. Get rid of the plant, but keep the pot. Refuse to talk about the plant ever again.

6. Pile dirty dishes in your roommates bed and insist that you dont know how they got there.

7. While your roommmate is out glue your shoes to the ceiling. When they return get on the foor hold your head and moan.

8. Live in the hallway for a month then bring your stuff back in and tell your roommate, "Okay, its your turn"

9. Keep a hamster as a pet and make smoothies every morning. Then one day get rid of the hamster. Make a shake using a lot of ketchup. When your roommate comes in look at the cage, look at the blender and say, "I was curious".

10. Hang a picture of your roommate on the wall. Throw darts at it. When you roommate comes in smile smugly and say, "oh, your back".