Reason Number 24

There's a thing about people,

That even though how tough they are in your eyes

There'll always be a point where you'll see them

As fragile as you can be.

- Bianca S.

"Shut the fuck up Kazama I'm trying to study here!!" Aya hissed, we're in the library and Lee keeps on strumming on his guitar as if it's the most ordinary thing to do in a library.

"Hey Ann, you've been acting really, really normal these days." He said dismissing what Aya said and continued on strumming his guitar. The librarian looked at us sternly and darted a killing stare at Lee, "Stop strumming the guitar, Mr.Kazama." She said her voice radiated the whole library as if she was on speaker.

"Why?" Lee shouted back. Define disrespectful.

"Because it's inappropriate." She snarled.

"Well I'm sorry Ms. Martinez, I thought this place is for studying."

"Obviously it is Mr.Kazama." She looked as if she's going to throw us out of the library any minute.

"And you said it yourself I'm studying some notes, just like some students here who are studying logarithms and some stuff that'll make you go crazy." He said emphasizing the last words to Aya. Aya glared at him while Ms. Martinez gave up to Lee's Theory and sat back to her chair. I high-fived Lee and some even wolf-whistled.

"Hey, I'll see you guys tomorrow okay?? Need to go home early." I said, shuffling my notes neatly and shoving them quickly to my bag.

"And Google Stanley again." Aya said, why I haven't thought of that. Rainy season is finally here, at first I despised it coz I love summer best, but there's something in about the rain that makes you say "aww" with a big long sigh. In my opinion rainy season is made for lonely people, hence this season, is made for me. The sky is a bit gloomy that it feels like any minute now it is going to rain, still I sat on the park bench where I can see happy swans, gooses, ducks, whatever, swimming around that I didn't notice that someone sat beside me too.

"Of all people it's you who I have to share this place with."

I heard someone murmur from behind my back. "It isn't my first time here; I never knew someone like you would appreciate something like this." I said with a little bit of sarcasm.

"People are just full of shit." Steph sighed and lit a cigar.

"That'll kill your lungs." I said trying to snatch it away from her.

"All I ever wanted is to gain the same kind of respect that you always have." She inhaled her cigarette and puffed out smoke. I tried my hardest not to inhale it.

"I always wanted to have your confidence." I replied.