Chapter Eighteen (( Final ))

Madame stood there in shock and anger. 

I swallowed hard. I then glanced over at Niel, and back at Madame. he took a few steps into my room, staring at the little boy. She took a shaky finger and pointed it to him. "W-What did you do?" she asked, in almost a whisper. I shrugged. "What did you do!?" she yelled at me.

I shrugged again. "He was being annoying....I didn't know how else to shut him up.." I looked down at him, and then back up at Madame.

Madame took in a deep breath, and slowly backed out of the room. "Alice, please stay here for me." She ordered me before running down the stairs.

I rolled my eyes and sook my head. I know what she's going to do. I know exactly what she's going to do. She's going to send me away. I can't let her do that. I crept out of the room and down the stairs. I tiptoed into the kitchen and looked around. Nobody was around. Thank god. 

I look in the top cabinent over the sink, and saw the knives. I grabbed the boggest one, and slowly closed it shut. I turned back around and snuck to the other side of the house where Madame's office was located. 

Of coarse, it's shut and locked. I huffed out, and knocked on the door. There was a pause before Madame spoke up again. "H-Hello?" she asked behind the wooden door.

I cleared my throat and spoke out. "Natalie." I replied, trying my best to do Natalie's voice. 

There was a silent pause before the door unlocked. It slowly opened, to reveal Madame. She was on the phone with someone. She noticed me, and her eyes went wide. I must do this fast. I leaped inside and knocked the phone out of her hand. She whimpered, and leaned again the wall.  I pulled the knife back and clenched my teeth. "I've always hated you..." I snarled.

Madame held up her hands. "I-I'm sorry Alice.." she whimpered. "Just don't hurt me..." 

I shook my head. I started to laugh as her scared eyes locked with my crazy blue ones. "I'm sorry..Madame...or should I say...Mia..." i snarled. All of a sudden, Madame's eyes widened, and she froze. I smiled. "Sorry..but....this will only hurt for a while, then, you'll be in a better place.." I giggled, coming closer to her. 

Madame's eyes started to water, and she started to shake her head. I nodded and started to chuckle. I finally dug the knife into her chest. She screamed, which made me want to muffle it. But I couldn't. Her screams were like music to my ears. The different pitches she made. I yanked the knife out of her, and stabbed it back in. I did this repeatedly until her body fell to the floor. 

I sighed and huffed. I looked at her dead body. I bent down and petted her head. "Don't worry Madame, I'll meet you in hell.." I smiled, and chuckled at my remark. 

As I stood up, I continued to stare at the limp body. Before I could even process what I've done, the whole room went black. And my breath hitched. My body went limp, and my eyes slowly shut. Forever.

A/N: And there you have it...the final chapter of Madness...I feel so happy.. now if you excuse me, Im going to go cry in a corner...

Don't forget to vote, and comment on my story :3