Chapter Eight

My eyes darted open, and I looked around the room. I had a bandage tightly wrapped around my head as I reached up to feel. I looked around, and the nurse was back. The same, nurse. I hated et. I want my knife. I want it now. To murder her so I don't have to see that ugly face of hers again.

She glanced up at me, and huffed. "So, what happened with Madame?" She asked.

I narrowed my eyes. "Why? Is there something you must know of? It's none of your business!" I sneered, looking out the window that is beside my bed. I saw some of the foster children outside playing and having fun.

I looked at the nurse, and pointed to the window. "How come I can never be outside?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Doctors rules." She simply answered.

I laughed. "Screw the Doctor's rules! I wanna go outside, like. Normal kid." I looked back outside.

The nurse shook her head. "You aren't normal Allison."

"I know that." I sighed. "Can't you just take me outside? Not even for five mere minutes?" I begged.

It's true though. I've never been outside, unless it was to get into a van and switch foster homes. Ever sense my parents were murdered, I wasn't allowed to go outside by my foster parents. Ever.

The nurse sighed and shook her head. "No." She stood up and walked to the door.

I held out a hand. "Wait! Can't we just ask Madame?" I asked.

She stopped and thought for a moment. Te nurse sighed and shrugged. "Fine. But if she says no, I'm bringing you back up here got it?" She pointed a chunky finger at me.

I nodded and smiled. The nurse than grabbed my arm and dragged me downstairs towards Madame's office. Te nurse knocked on her door and waited for an answer. "Who may it be?" Madame called from inside the office.

The nurse cleared her throat before responding. "It's Natalie. And Alice. I want to ask you a silly question is all." She called back.

I never knew this nurse's name till now.

"Come in..." She said in almost all disappointment. Natalie and I walked into the office. Madame was sat in her chair, her feet propped up onto her desk. She pointed to me and smirked. "How's your head missy?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Thank you for somewhat messing it up even more." I complimented.

Madame coughed and stared back at the nurse. "So, what's your...silly question?" She asked.

The nurse shrugged and glanced over at me. "Um, I was wondering... Can Alice go outside for a while?" She asked, looking back over at Madame.

I looked at Madame, than nodded. "I don't care for how long. I just want to go outside for a while." I pointed out.

Madame put her feet down, and then propped her head upon her hand. "Only if you wear a straight jacket." Her smile looked wicked as her teeth showed.

I nodded. "I don't care. Just as long as I'm outside." I smiled.

Madame showed her teeth in her wicked smile. She picked up the phone and dialed a number. There was some silence before she talked into the phone. "Hello? Yes I'd like for two service men to come down here. For about twenty minutes maximum. Okay thank you. Good day sir, good bye." And hung up with that.

A/N: I had to finish this while sitting in the festival foods parking lot while listening to Avenged Sevenfold album. The nightmare one by the way. Better be happy! Haha

I recommend to read shadowtommo's story "The Needle Lies." It's a really good story so far and I suggest to stop reading your damn fanfiction and check it out... Grazie :3

Don't forget to comment and vote on my story :3