Chapter Three

My eyes opened widely. I took in a large breath of air as I shot up from my bed. I looked around. In my foster house. There was a woman across re room. A fairly large woman. She had dark, black hair pulled back into a tight bun. She had a double chin, and flabby arms and legs. The woman wore a thigh, high white nurse dress, and had a nurse cap atop of her head. She was reading some old magazine that was just laying around my room.

She looked up, and grunted. "Woken now Alice?" She stated plainly.

I nodded, and looked around the room. It was all familiar. "Why was I brought back here? How long was I out?" I asked the first questions that were brought to mind.

The nurse shook he head. "No reason for telling a mad woman now is there? You won't listen and you'll just blank me out, or just scream again." She tried smart mouthing me.

It obviously didn't work. "Listen fat arse. I want to know, and I asked politely. So please tell me those answers!" I growled, leaning forwards.

The woman shook her head, and sipped a drink that was sitting on my desk. "No. I'm not afraid of you. I've delt with worse patients." She chuckled. "Now, get dressed in a proper dress before I call in restraints." She sipped the drink again.

I glared at her, than pointed to the door. "Can you leave then? So I can change in private?" I asked.

The nurse chuckled. "No can do missy! You might run away!" She smiled widely.

I stomped my feet as I leaped out of my bed. "Than at least turn around!" I yelled.

She just shook her head and smirked. "Now why are you so scared of me seeing your stuffed breasts and flat arse?" She joked, propping her head upon he hand.

My mouth gapped open. Okay, I'm about to go crazy, if I haven't already... I started to inhale and exhale deeply as my face turned reddish. I stared at her in the eyes. "Stop! Just, stop!" I took the back of my hand and whipped it across of her face.

It made a loud, smack sound. Her face was now facing away from me. She slowly turned back to me. "If you say one more thing about me, or my body, or my life, it certainly will NOT be my hand going into your flabby face." I threatened.

The nurse grunted and turned around obediently. I smirked and nodded to myself. I should do that more often. I turned to my closet ad opened it up. I looked trough all the beaten up dresses I had.

I decided to wear a cute little black dress that ended at my knees. There was also a white cloth hanging from the waist, and was held up by a large bow in the back. It tied around my waist. I quickly changed into the dress, facing to the nurse to make sure she didn't look, or glance over at me. She never did.

Next, I took thigh-high black and gray stripped socks and put them on. Lastly, I slipped in my black slip-on shoes. I snapped my fingers to signal the nurse that I was done.

She turned around, and stood up. She walked over to the door, blocking me. I stared at her. I glared. I made sure my eyes burned her skin. "Did you take your medicine?" she questioned me.

I nodded in response. I knew it was a lie. I knew that the doctor probably injected me with some of the pills. Or that serum in the needle.

The nurse simply nodded her head and opened the door for me. "Madame Mia wants to see you." She pointed out as we reached the stairs.

I swallowed. Why does Madame Mia want to see me? I'm perfectly fine! I certainly do not need to see her. I just pushed my thoughts to the back if my mind and nodded. The nurse lead me down stairs and into the office Madame was always in. She never left it. Ever.

He nurse knocked on the door, and leaned closer to it. "Madame. it's the nurse. I have Alice here. just as you requested." She some what yelled through the door.

There was a cough, and then a raspy female voice. "Come in! Don't just stand out there looking like peasants! Oh wait, Alice, no offense." She joked, laughing to herself bitterly.

I wanted to slap her. I wanted to punch her. I wanted to stab her until she died! But I possibly couldn't do that... Not in public at least...

As we entered the room, she was sitting in a chair, her feet propped up on her desk. She held a skinny fag in between two of her fingers. "Alice. Is been meaning to talk to you." She rasped.

A/N: Chapter Three?! Three chapters in one day?! :O that's weird of me XD
ANYWAYS, sorry it's somewhat short, but I think it's the longest chapter so far. This will be the also update for a while. I need sleep, badly. I just called a house a horse...

Don't forget to vote and comment in my story :3