Chapter Twelve

I was laying on the couch again. The doctor was late, again... I looked around the room at the paintings and plants he had around the room. My favorite painting was one of a black trees forest, as there was a white wolf in the middle of it. It reminded me of the Wonderland forest.

Suddenly, the door opened. The doctor walked in, holding a clipboard in one of his long skinny arms. He closed the door behind him and sat in the chair. He sighed to himself as he looked over the papers. I twitled my thumbs as he took his time reading everything forward.

He looked up at me, and pushed his glasses a little further up the bridge of his nose. "So, how's everything Alice?" he asked, his voice raspy.

I shrugged. "Same as everyday." I replied. I tugged on the hem of my dress. The dress was blue and had a black apron tied around my waist.

Doctor nodded and scribbled something on a pad of paper. I rolled my eyes at the uselessness of being here. He looked back up and huffed. "Well, I heard from Madame that you got to go outside today. Isn't that a big thing?" he asked me.

I nodded. "Yep. Then...something happened." I looked away, remembering Madame turn into that creature. I'm still not sure if it was real or just in my mind.

 "WHat happened Alice?"

"Nothing.."

"What. Happened. Alice." he demanded once more.

I shook my head. "I don't want to talk about it.." I shrunk a little in my seat as he eyed me down.

The doctor sighed and took off his glasses. He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Allison, please tell me, otherwise I can't help you." he pleaded to me.

 I coughed and laughed at the same time. "Why? You don't help me anyways, Cheshire does." I crossed my arms.

The doctor leaned forwards towards me. He put him glasses back on as he did so. He prompt his head up with his hand. I inched away form him. I could feel his hot breath on my face. I wanted to yell at him to get away from my personal space, but I kept my mouth shut. Doctor locked eyes with me. "So, who's Cheshire Alice?" he asked, a small smile appearing on his face.

I swallowed. I never mentioned any of my Wonderland friends, or anything about them outloud until now. I shook my head. "I don't know, that's what I call you.." I lied. Okay, that makes no sense at all...

He sighed and shook his head. "You said I couldn't help, yet you say Cheshire helps you. Cheshire is not me Alice, who is he?" the doctor edged me on.

Dammit he knows. I sighed. My as well tell him. "Cheshire is.... a boy... inside my head... I can talk to him, and I can see him. He has kitty ears," I made cat ears with my hands. "And a kitty tail." I signaled a cat tail coming from my bum. The Doctor nodded as if to keep going. "And he helps me in situations, and gives me advice." I ended my discription of Cheshire.

The Doctor nodded and wrote down every word I blurted out. He looked back at me and pointed his pen at me. "Do you have any other friends?" he asked me. I thought a moment. I shouldn't tell him  any more of Wonderland. I shook my head as he nodded. He loked over at the clock and coughed. "Well, Allison. It's been 30 minutes, your time is up. You may leave." he waved his hand towards the door.

I shot up and left the office almost at once. Natalie was already waiting for me down the hall. She looked over at me, and grabbed my arm. "Come on, it's almost bed time, and you need to shower." she demanded as we walked down the stairs to the second floor of the house.

AN: Yay, two updates in one day! *gasp* more tomorrow...or later on tonight because..I fucking can....

Don't forget to vote and comment on my story :3