Chapter Fifteen

I woke up on a high branch in a tree. I stretched my legs, and looked around me. I'm in Wonderland. And there's no wolf around. So it was part of my imagination...

I looked down, and saw the trail. I leaped down the branches until I hit solid ground again. I landed on my feet, and stood up straight. I'm pretty close to my destination now. I started forwards, following the trail. I walked up the large hills with the singing flowers. The flowers were singing sad songs about death, and disappearing.

I ignored the songs and continued up the hill. And there it was. A large castle, black and red colored. A giant heart shape for doors, and the trail lead straight towards the door.

I smiled and started to run towards the castle. I've meet the queen before, but she's never liked me. Maybe now she'll see me as a friend than foe. I could hear her voice carry over to where I stood. I rolled my eyes and started down the large hill. I skipped down the hill until I hit I hit flat ground.

The castle grew larger as I grew closer to it. I saw some of the guards in the front. They were dressed up like cards. One was a red ace, as the other was a black ace. They held spears in their hands, and stared me down. I waved. "How do you do?" I asked them.

They both looked at each other before looking back at me. The red ace decided to speak first. "Why must you know?"

The black ace leaned forwards. "Are you here to see the Queen?" He demanded.

I bowed down and nodded. "Yes sir I am." I smiled up at them.

They both looked at each other before opening up the doors for me. I pranced in through the doors and remembered. There's a maze in here. I sighed and started from the entrance. I turned to the left, right, right, left, right, left, left. After a few moments, I came to a stop in front if the large castle. I smiled wickedly as I pranced up to the front door of the castle.

Now, my plan for this moment will be in action.

A/N: OOO What is Alice planning? Will she ever take her medication? Why did the lady at my bakery give me the weirdest look when I have her a Larry collage (( SHADOWTOMMO made it :3 )) picture I put on my cake? We'll never know... Well maybe.

Don't forget to vote and comment for my story :3