Chapter Nine

Two tall and muscular men walked into the office with a white jacket. The man held it out for me to put on. I sighed and looked at Natalie. She shrugged and crossed her arms.

I held out my arms for the men to grab. They put both sleeves on at once, and tied it tightly behind me. I sighed and shifted a little in it. The men than grabbed both of my sides, and lead me to the back door. I smiled to myself as we grew closer.

One of the men opened the door for me to walk through. Almost instantly I felt a fresh breeze hit me. I smiled and brushed my bare feet across the grass. It was pretty cool outside. Like, it wasn't hot nor cold. It was perfect weather. Except... The sun wasn't out.

Madame walked out behind us, fag in hand. She place it in between her red stained lips, and breathed in. She smirked at me as she walked around to face me. Madame huffed in my face. I flinched by shifting backwards and holding my breath. "How do you like it...Alice?" She asked.

I nodded. "I like it." I replied, looking around.

Suddenly, Madame's back started to twitch. Out came her back bone, spike like bones at the end of it. Her face grew slightly forwards like a dogs. No, a wolfs. Her hands suddenly shifted into long, furry claws. Madame also grew a long skinny tail out of her back. It started to whip around frantically. Her eyes turned a yellow orange color. Madame slowly faced me, her mouth showing long sharp teeth that couldn't even fit in her mouth. "Good thing Alice," she growled in a raspy, echo-like tone. "Cause you won't be seeing it again!" She snarled, laughing.

I screamed, and started to thrash around. Madame placed a hand on my shoulder and leaned closer. I struggled even more, my eyes wide and heart rate twice as fast. "What's wrong?" She growled, her nasty breath entering my nose.

The world around me seemed to be getting darker and blurrier. I felt my eyes grow heavy. I didn't even hesitate once to close my eyes.

That was a sign, telling me that Wonderland is in trouble.

A/N: omq....this chapters super short. I'm SORRYYYY :/. I was lazy and it's like...3:30 am and I wanted to finish this chapter before going to bed.... So yeah

Don't forget to comment and vote for my story :3 and if you want to stalk me, follow me then :D