Kakashi x reader

This might trigger some people! Just a fair warning, there is no actual abuse in this one shot, however there are flashbacks of abuse and if you're not comfortable with that I suggest you don't read.

Your POV

Flashbacks will be in italics.

I felt my security plummetingdown when Kakashi started yelling, horrible flashbacks started coming at a mile a minute, and my heart sped up with ever shout Kakashi let out.

"How could you compromise the mission like that?! We had the target and because of your mishap we have to report a failed mission!" Kakashi said lifting up his Anbu mask.

I felt my blood drain from my face as he slowly morphed into someone I never wanted to see again.

***

"Please stop yelling." I said in a small voice.

"Stop yelling?" They started with a gentle voice before switching back to the blood curling screaming. "If you really want me to stop telling why don't you put some meaning into your life and get over here!" They yelled from the other side of the room holding a thick metal pipe.

I knew what they wanted to do with it, every time I did something wrong, this was my punishment.

***

His silver hair turned black, and his once soft, and beautiful features turned tagged and ridged. I tried to get rid of their image from my head. This was Kakashi, he'd never hurt me.

***
"Mom don't be silly they'd never hurt me!" I said smiling as I walked toward where they were.

My mother have me a sheepish look, and nodded, finally giving her blessing. She said they felt off to her, but I knew they were meant for me! We'd get married and have kids, because I truely loved this person like I'd never liked anyone else!

***

My eyes scanned for my other team members, but their presence has long been gone, they'd seen how angry Kakashi was and they didn't want any part of it. They left me here to be punished...

***
If hid my bruise that they accidentally me. They didn't mean to, I shouldn't have made them so mad... It was my fault. And if told everyone that asked me the same story, it was my fault, not theirs. I made them out their hands on me, I deserved it. They treated me like I was dumb, they acted like they were better than my lover, why? Because they could control themselves? It wasn't their fault it was mine! Why won't anyone listen to me?! I shut everyone out who told me differently, and I thought this would solve my problems, but when they got worse i tried to find them again, but they were no where to be found.

***

We were alone, he could do anything, and no one would believe me if I told them, it didn't matter I was the perfect victim, I'd lost my voice long ago, and even if I wanted to I'd feel the familiar feeling of denial, I'd make up excuses.

It wasn't their fault.

I made them do this.

"Answer me!" Kakashi yelled.

I closed my eyes, as to not let him see my tears, and when I opened them his face hadn't lost any of the anger it held before.

"I don't know what you said." I replied in a mousey, and quiet tone.

He clenched his fist in frustration.

"Listen! You're my subordinate first and my girlfriend second! I can't take it easy on you!" He said still having a tight fist at his sides.

"I'm sorry." I replied in a small voice, slightly trembling from the fear I was feeling.

***

"I'm sorry." I squeaked.

"Does sorry do anything?!" They yelled putting their fist to the table, making everything on it shake, and some thing's fall off.

They got up, and stood in front of me.

I looked up at them, and saw them shaking with anger.

Before I knew it, a hard, rough hand collided with my cheek, I didn't make a sound, because I knew it made them mad, and I only looked at the ground.

"Thats right! I've got you trained like a dog." They said holding my chin to look at them, and smirking before placing a hard kiss on my lips.

***

"Sorry doesn't help right now y/n!" He said raising his fist.

My eyes widened and out of instinct I flinched.

Kakashe looked at me and noticed where his hand was.

His face softened, and his arms wrapped me in a warm embrace.

"I wasn't going to hit you, I promise, I love you so much and I'm so sorry I scared you like that." He said pulling me against his chest.

***

"I didn't mean to hit you, you just make me so mad, if you didn't do things like this you wouldn't have to be punished." They said hugging me close.

"I know," I said hugging him back, just happy they were giving me any affection.

"And when you do things like this I can't just forgive you, you have to be punished so you don't do this again." He said rubbing my back.

"You're right," I agreed. They were doing this for my good.

"You're such a loyal girl, I love you so much." They said.

"I love you too,"

***

No, I wasn't that girl anymore. I was strong now, I can make a choice now.

"Get off of me." I said pushing him away.

His expression was shocked, I'd never talked bacl, or caused any turmoil in our relationship, I was the same gullible, and submissive girl I was back then, and even if he didn't know it I was treating him the same way I treated my ex lover.

But that stops now.

He let go of me and I started talking again.

"I'll tell the Hokage what I did, and why we couldn't complete the mission." I said as my voice resembled ice.

Kakashi was speechless, and I walked off with new purpose, I'd finally been freed from the chains that held me down all those years. Now I could finally move on from my past.

Part 2? Comment if you want.