Itachi x Reader

Itachi POV

I sighed as I swallowed the last pill, I wasn't dumb enough to think I could survive without them, but the Akatsuki had no more medical connections. I was no doubt going to die soon if I couldn't get medicine quickly.

Kisame knew about my situation, he was the only one.

"Who knew the great Itachi Uchiha would die, not at the hands if another ninja, but because of an illness?" Kisame joked, but he had a worried undertone.

"ILLNESS? WHAT ILLNESS?" Tobi asked

"Go Tobi." I told him

"Itachi is going to die because of an illness!" Tobi shouted while running throughout the hideout.

Great. Just great.

Later that day

A knock on his door caught Itachi's attention. He answered it to see the person he least expected. Hidan.

"Just fucking listen OK, I have a friend and the bitch owes me a favor, anyway she might be able to help with that damn illness Tobi keeps talking about." Hidan said

Itachi couldn't believe his ears, had they been going out along with his eyes?

"Are you going to fucking stand there or come with me?" Hidan said getting impatient.

Itachi didn't answer but instead he walked out and closed his bedroom door. Signalling Hidan to go ahead of him.

They ran for about 20 minutes before they saw a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair, and a headband matching Hidan's, only hers wasn't scratched. When she saw the pair she smiled and greeted them.

"Hidan! I'm glad to see you're alive!" She said

"Fuck off bitch." Hidan said patting her head in a loving way.

"Is this the infamous Itachi Uchiha? I thought you were playing a prank on me." She said she got closer to me and she gasped.

I couldn't see her face at all. In the week my vision had plummeted. Before I'm sure I could be seen her while she was this close; however, now she was nothing but a blurry blob of colors.

She toughed my face and her brows furrowed and she gasped yet again, but the words that followed soon after weren't what I expected.

"Your corneas are torn to shreads! Its a miracle you can even see!" She exclaimed

"Can you fix him or not bitch?" Hidan asked bluntly.

"I can fix his eyes, but I need to examine him to prescribe any medicine." She answered.

"Will I have use of my sharingon afterwards?" I asked

"So he does speak! And I can promise no Doujutsu will be harmed in the process." She said cheerfully.

I nodded.

"So where the fuck is the office?" Hidan asked

"You two will have to sneak into the village, but luckily I have a plan! So Hidan I got you these clothes, I remembered last time I saw you and you had got a little hefty so I got them in extra large!" She said handing a pile to Hidan.

She just called him fat.

"HEFTY?!" Hidan asked

"Shh! And Itachi I didn't know what size you wore so I got you a medium and it seems I was right!" She said patting my shoulder and giving me a pile as well.

***

"Look Hidan I told you we'd make it!" She said

"Fine bitch you win."