Parent! Madara x reader

I smiled encouragingly at Masa who was taking his first steps

I smiled encouragingly at Masa who was taking his first steps. I was a little worried because some of my friends who are mothers told me their children started walking at 9-10 months, but Masa just turned 7 months and is already eager.

The doctor told me that I didn't need to worry so I'm not going to stop him anymore.

He let go of my finger and walked my himself. After about 4 steps he fell down.

"You're such a smart little boy!" I said kissing his cheeks.

He started laughing and swatting his arms around. He held his chubby arms up and I picked him up.

"Is Masa hungry?" I asked in my special voice I had just for him.

His onyx eyes gleamed with excitement when I shook the bottle full of milk.

He held his plump fingers out to try to grab the bottle.

"Here you go baby." I said kissing his forehead.

I heard a chuckle from the living room. My husband, Madara stood where the hallway was.

"What's so funny?" I asked

"I'm just thinking about when I said I never wanted a child." He said with a small, genuine smile on his face.

Masa dropped his bottle on the floor and held his hands out to Madara.

"Want him?" I asked

Madara nodded and I helped him get in a comfortable position.

Masa strongly resembled his father even at such a young age. His thick and longer than average hair showed just how alike they were.

"How are things going with work?" I asked.

"Stressful, but things have slowed down." He said sighing.

"It's quite sad you know." I said looking at Masa.

Madara raised an eyebrow at my solemn tone.

"What is?" He asked

"I spend 9 months making him, and yet he comes out looking exactly like you." I said smiling.

Madara smirked at my response, "That's because my Uchiha genes are dominant."

I was about to respond when I heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I said.

I opened the door to see Izuna. (Because I love him and I decided he gets to live.)

"Izuna? Is Madara expecting you?" I asked.

"No, I came by to see my nefew!" He said excitedly.

"Izuna is that you?" Madara asked from the living room.

"Yes nii-san!" He said racing to the living room.

I followed him and smiled at the sight of the feared Uchiha duo holding my bundle of happiness.

"Are you guys going to have another one?" Izuna asked.

"Masa was an accident you know how Madara feels about bringing children int-" I was cut off by Madara's voice.

"As soon as Masa turns a year." He said looking directly at me.

Later that day

I laid in my comfortable bed and sighed when I got to finally relax. I turned towards Madara.

"What was that about today?" I asked curiously.

"What?" He asked looking down at me.

"About wanting another child?"

"What about it?" He asked pulling me closer.

"You didn't even want any kids when I married you, now you want another one?" I explained.

"I want about three more. And I told you I didn't want kids because I didnt want them fighting like adults. Now we've established peace I have nothing to worry about." He said wrapping his arm around me.

"You've been abnormally soft lately." I said suspiciously.

"Is that a complaint?" He asked.

"No. I'm going to sleep." I said rolling back to my side of the bed.

"I don't think so... On average it takes 4 or 5 times before you have a successful conception." He said hovering above me.

"Not tonight." I said teasing.

He started kissing my neck.

"How about now?" He asked pulling on the sensitive skin.

"Just once." I moaned.

"That's what I thought." He said smirking.