Shisui x Reader

Your POV

I walked quietly in town, on my way home. The same route, everyday after my missions.

I passed the Uchiha police station, and smiled at the thought of my dad working to protect the peace of Konoha.

"Hey y/n wait up!" I heard a familiar voice yell, along with a mop of curly black hair, he was undeniably Shisui.

My cheeks lit up just at the thought of him. I couldn't help but blush when he's around.

He makes it to my side and he crouched down trying to catch his breath. He was still in his uniform and his vest made him look very muscular.

"H-hi Shisui-sama." I spoke quietly.

"Aw, still as shy as ever I see." He said smiling and pulling me into a side hug.

My face was no doubt crimson, I could feel the heat on my face and thinking about it only made it worse.

"Anyway, I talked to your dad about putting you on the force and at first he said no, but with a little convincing he agreed." Shisui said smiling and giving his signature wink.

I was overwhelmed with happiness, that I forgot about my face that was on fire and gave Shisui a tight hug.

However this didn't last long, as soon as Shisui wrapped his arms around my waist I lit up like a candle.

I quickly pushed myself off him using his chest, only to finally feel the muscles in his chest and start blushing even harder.

"T-thank you Shisui-sama." I told him looking away.

"You can call me just Shisui, besides I'm not that much older than you." Shisui said with a conflicted look on his face.

"Yes sir, I mean Shisui!" I said without stuttering.

"You know what I've noticed y/n?" Shisui asked

I have him a look to continue, hoping my face didn't resemble the Uchiha crest on both of our backs.

"I noticed that you only get this way around me. When you talk to Fugaku-sama, you're fine, even though he is at a much higher authority than me, and when you talk to Itachi, you're completely unfazed. So I make you uncomfortable?" Shisui asked stopping.

This is your chance y/n! Just tell him how you feel!

"I- well I have a- um, this thingy and I- well you kinda..." I trailed off, while figeting my fingers.

"I kinda what?" Shisui encouraged.

"You're kinda..." I took a deep breath and gathered all of my courage for the last few words. "You're kinda cute." I said turning my head away.

I snuck a glance at Shisui, and his cheeks were noticeably red. I waited for his response but all I got was a bone crushing hug.

"I think you're kinda cute too!" Shisui said kissing my cheek.

My face burned with embarrassment. I picked up my pace and tried to get away from the situation.

"Hey, don't run away." Shisui said in a playful tone.

I felt him embrace my body from behind.

Can I die? Like right now can I drop dead?

"You don't have to be nervous around me." He whisperedintomy ear.

He moved my hair from my neck, and placed a soft kiss there.

This time it wasn't only my face that got red, this time I could feel my neck joining in on the nervousness.

"So will you go on a date with me?" He asked with his lips still pressed against my neck. I tried to move but my shocked state wouldn't let me.

I nodded and let out a pathetic 'mhm' sound.

"Well, lets go!" Shisui said taking my hand and walking back into town.

I felt his warmth, and it gave me a sense of comfort, but also a feeling of timidness.

"Oh, also." He trailed off. His face got very close to mine and he raised my chin to look at him. Without warning he placed a gentle peck on my lips.

I frowned at the lack of intimacy in the kiss. But I was not brave enough to initiate my own kiss. However sooner or later I'm going to have to stop being nervous about these things...

I pulled his arm and placed a kiss on his cheek.

His face exploded in red, much like mine, and I felt somewhat accomplished

"Nevermind." He said looking away in embarrassment.

"You look handsome dressed like that." I said looking at my hands.

"In my uniform? You're too cute." He said wrapping his arm around ym shoulder.

He got over his embarrassment quickly...

"Let's just hang out today." Shisui said walking toward the compound.

"Sure." I said giggling.